Can You Be Happy For 100 Days In a Row?

Can You Be Happy For 100 Days In a Row?

#100HappyDays

442
Can You Be Happy For 100 Days In a Row?
Huffington Post

Can you be happy for 100 days in a row?

This is a question I asked myself recently and one that I didn't really have an answer to. While I'm not necessarily an unhappy person, I definitely can't consider myself an entirely positive person. I tend to barely coast through each day with the help of a lot of coffee and a lot of concealer. I know for a fact that I complain more often than I express my gratitude. I'm aware that I don't announce my appreciation for the ones I love often enough.

I want to change this. I want to change my outlook. I want to change.

So I've decided to embark on a 100-day journey (well, sort of a journey). It's called the 100 Happy Days challenge, and it is designed to help those who choose to complete it to see the good that every day has to offer. The challenge is simple; take a photo of something that makes you happy every day for 100 days in a row and submit those photos to the 100 Happy Days website or post them on your personal Twitter, Facebook, etc. After awhile, noticing the happy occurrences in each day will become less of a conscious effort and more of a habit. How awesome!

The 100 Happy Days Foundation is a non-profit organization that has one goal; to make the world a happier place. There is no monetary value to joy, this group realizes that and has proved it by having impacted over 8 million people worldwide.

The simple task of snapping a photo and taking 20 seconds to tweet it has the potential to turn a bad day into a bit of a brighter one. I realize that this most likely won't dramatically change my life, but it will hopefully assist me in becoming more of the positive person I wish to be.

Follow my journey on Twitter.