Do you know what the happiest place on the Internet is?

The Most Positive Place On The Internet

Can you guess what it is?

179
The Most Positive Place On The Internet
Isabella Nowak

With all of the negative things going on in this world it is easy to be consumed by it all. It is terrific to be informed about what is going on in our country and in others, but it can become extremely overwhelming and downright depressing when you consume too much bad news at once. When you are feeling engulfed by these bad stories, it is important to be reminded of the good things happening on our planet as well. Your one-stop shop for happiness on the internet lies in the deep depths of Instagram. You weren't expecting that, right? Well, your happiness isn't lying on just any account on Instagram. The one place that will always bring you happiness on the Internet is dog Instagram accounts.

I have been following dog Instagrams for years now, but I swear there has suddenly been an influx of them. There are Instagrams featuring every dog breed you can imagine. For me personally, I have an English Bulldog, so I follow many English and French Bulldog Instagram accounts. I also follow German Shepherd and Golden Retriever ones as well to spice up my feed.

The reason why these accounts bring me and other dog lovers so much joy is that of the positivity they radiate. As you scroll through the comments of dog Instagrams, you will rarely find a negative remark. Everyone comments about how cute the dog in the picture is or comments on their own personal dog experiences. How can it get any better than that?!

Another nice thing about dog Instagrams is that the captions are usually witty, so not only are the pictures adorable, but they are hysterically funny as well. Some of my favorite dog Instagram accounts at the moment are @3bulldogges, @keepingupwithkeene, and @mr.winstonthefrenchie, just to name a few. I really recommend following Instagrams like these. While being bombarded by photos of people doing amazing things and looking amazing on your feed, it can be extremely refreshing to scroll by a furry friend doing something endearing.