How Many Followers Does Hannah Ann Have On Instagram? It's A Lot

If You Feel Bad For Hannah Ann, DON'T — She's Up To 1.2 Million Instagram Followers

Not a bad consolation prize, huh?

3252

Before coronavirus canceled the NBA season and infected Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson, a big story this week was the season finale of "The Bachelor" season 24.

That's when Peter Weber decided to propose to Hannah Ann, only to have her say yes, only to have her realize his first pick was Madison — who left on her own accord before Peter could ask her to marry him. Then Hannah Ann broke things off with Peter.

After that, Peter and Chris Harrison sat in front of a live crowd while Madison came on stage, and the three discussed if Peter and Madison could try things again. The answer was left in the air, and "maybe" was essentially how things concluded. Some people think Peter is secretly dating Kelley Flanagan.

Peter Weber stole Hannah Ann's first engagement from her, and she will never get that back.

However you slice it, it was a rough sequence of events for Hannah Ann. Or was it?

Hannah Ann was recently seen cozying up with Josh Dobbs, and her Instagram following is up to a whopping 1.2 million followers. This season of the bachelor turned her into an influencer, and at the end of the day — isn't that why you sign up for "The Bachelor"?

Hannah Ann might have had a rough week, but I'm pretty sure she's doing juuusssssttttttt fine.