17 Halloween Movies To Help You Get Your Spooky On This October

Get ready to binge watch these Halloween classics!

112

Even though Halloween is all about the scares, these movies can get you into those October vibes, without any hair-raising or shivers up your spine. So sit back and relax — yes, with your bucket of candy — and binge-watch these true Halloween treats.

1. "Hocus Pocus"

Disney

"Hocus Pocus" is without a doubt a Halloween staple.

That musical number in the midst of everything will without a doubt get you off your feet singing and dancing along with these three witches; they will definitely "put a spell on you"...

2. "Halloweentown"

Preferably the first one... or all four.

Disney

This Disney Channel Original movie is best for reliving your childhood days when "Monstober" was all you looked forward to after coming home from school.

3. "Coraline"

Laika

Although this movie can be watched at any time of the year, the creepy button-eyed mom can send chills up anyone's spine. This animation may give you nightmares, but the story line is well worth the watch.

4. "The Nightmare Before Christmas"

Disney

Tim Burton is incredibly talented when it comes to creating a spooky Halloween world with all of its spooky civilians! Once you watch this for Halloween, soon enough you'll be able to re-watch it again in December!

5. "Corpse Bride"

Warner Bros. Pictures

"Coprse Bride" is another Tim Burton classic, creating an eerie world to immerse yourself in during this sad and spooky tale.

6. "Ghostbusters"

Columbia Pictures

If you're in the mood for a goofy Halloween movie, this is the one for you! These four guys will give you giggles that will tickle your inner skeleton.

7. "Casper"

Who doesn't love this friendly ghost?

Universal Pictures

As a kid watching this movie, I will always remember all of the times I spent looking for my own Casper friend.

8. "The Haunted Mansion"

Disney

Eddie Murphy takes the spotlight again with this hilarious Halloween film.

And, if you want to go all out — take a trip to Disney World in Orlando, Florida to witness the Haunted Mansion for yourself :)

9. "Edward Scissorhands"

20th Century Fox

Edward Scissorhands is the quirky outcast we all know and love. Although this is another movie that can be watched at any point in the year, it can be a great inspiration for Halloween costumes!

10.  "Beetlejuice"

Warner Bros. Pictures

"Beetlejuice" is what first introduced me to Winona Ryder, and what made me absolutely love her. With its quirks and scares, this movie is a little out there, but perfect to watch Halloween night.

11.  "The Addams Family"

Following Lydia in "Beetlejuice," the cool, bad ass Wednesday Addams is another fierce female. Let's be real, who didn't want to be just like her while watching this?

12.  "Young Frankenstein"

20th Century Fox

"Young Frankenstein" is the epitome of Halloween movies.

It's also the perfect film for a late night date night with apple cider donuts and Halloween candy!

13.  "The Little Vampire"

New Line Cinema

Our "Stuart Little" star is shown in yet another adorable light with "The Little Vampire."

(...And I can safely say as a kid I had a huge crush on the actual little vampire, Rudolph... such a cutie.)

14.  "It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown"

CBS

Watching Charlie Brown's holiday episodes is the icing on the cake to any season. His wholesome shows are perfect to watch, snuggled up by the fire with a warm mug of apple cider.

15.  "Mom's Got A Date With A Vampire"

Disney

"Mom's Got a Date With a Vampire" is yet another adorable movie that was apart of Disney's "Monstober." For anyone who isn't really sure how they feel about their mom's new beau... this one's for you.

16.  "Monster House"

Columbia Pictures

"Monster House" is another goofy, but slightly terrifying animation. It may cause you to not trust your next door neighbor, but at least it's fun to watch!

17.  "Twitches"

Disney

Did anyone else constantly look around on the streets in hopes of unexpectedly meeting their twin witch sister one day?

Or was that just me?