This is Halloween, this is Halloween, pumpkins scream in the dead of night

"STOP THAT! STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!!"

73
eonline.com

I remember when Jimmy Fallon got his start on Saturday Night Live and when he came out with his first music single "Idiot Boyfriend" (seriously, watching it now, it's basically a classic) and I remember when The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon first aired and I even had the pleasure this past January to sit in on a taping of the show and even got to tell Jimmy that I loved him (to which he replied "WOAH! A lot of love coming from this girl right here. That's alot of love to give!", yeah I'm still riding high from that) but one of the most funniest episodes to date, aired not to long ago with none other than Kevin Hart.

Now the last time that Kevin Hart was on The Jimmy Fallon show, they were at Universal Studios riding "Rip Ride Rock It!" and the world saw Kevin Hart basically have a heart attack (he also has a fear of roller coasters) and I have to admit, that was funny, but this stunt was by far the funniest I've seen. It was so funny that I could have peed myself from laughing so hard (don't worry, I didn't). The kind and spooky people at New York City's most coveted haunted attraction, Blood Manor, invited Jimmy Fallon and Kevin Hart to experience the most terrifying attraction in New York. Watching Kevin and Jimmy walk through a terrifyingly haunted house where everyone has either a chainsaw or banging against something and creeping up on you, touching your legs, well if I went myself I'd literally have a panic attack (this I can verify is true because it happened on a tame hayride a few years back) because it's just that scary.

As I'm sitting here writing this, I can't stop laughing at how hysterically funny this is especially when Kevin tells the nice looking gentleman (nice looking meaning horrifyingly scary looking) with the chainsaw who's screaming on the top of his lungs, to "stop that! Stop that right now!" and the actor looking down in shame (think.."The Cone Of Shame". I do not like the cone of shame), was a turning point for me in this whole thing. It was too funny that I had to rewatch that specific part a few times just for the extra LOLs. But with Halloween around the corner, it's the perfect time to watch this and just laugh over and over again.

If you plan on visiting Blood Manor for yourself, don't take it lightly. It is not funny and you will most likely either pee yourself (this happens almost nightly.) or have a heart attack and that is not something you'd want to take lightly. They will make you cry, panic, laugh, nervous, and every feeling a human can feel.

For more information about Blood Manor, visit their main website at www.bloodmanor.com. If you just so happen to be in the New York City area, buy a ticket and pay them a visit. They're located at 163 Varick Street.
The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon is on Weeknights on NBC and Kevin Hart's new concert film Kevin Hart: What Now? is in theaters now.

oh and just for laughs: