8 Ways To Not Be A Creep
Start writing a post

8 Ways To Not Be A Creep

Sincerely, almost every single girl out there

8 Ways To Not Be A Creep

Have you ever wondered why you can never find a girl that will stick around? Maybe it's because of what you're doing. We all go through that awkwardness of what to say or do, so I get it. However, in case you're completely clueless on what you may be doing wrong, coming from a girl here's a few ways to not be creepy:

1. Don't approach her by complimenting her butt.

If you ever plan on finding a girl to take home to Mama, then don't go around putting emphasis on things that don't matter. And while you're at it, don't compliment anything on her regarding a sexual nature. You can walk up to her and tell her how beautiful she is, compliment her high cheekbones, or even her eyes, but don't tell her what a nice booty she has.

2. Don't keep staring at her.

There's nothing wrong with glancing at her several times, but don't just lock your eyes on her and never look away. If she makes eye contact with you literally every single time she looks your way, then you can guarantee that you're creeping her out.

3. If you're much, much older than her, let her approach you.

There comes a certain point where age doesn't really matter as long as it's legal of course. If you see a young woman that you find attractive, wait for her to approach you. You have to be careful with that. Otherwise, you'll be seen as a creepy old man.

4. Don't be overly affectionate.

Girls love affection. Girls do not like too much affection too soon. If you've only been talking for a day, don't send her flowers and a note with your heart spilled out into. Save that for a day later in the relationship.

5. Don't rush into anything.

Don't try to force it, just let it happen. Don't be so quick to start throwing titles around and acting like you're in a relationship with her if yall have only hung out once. Good things take time. Work on building a friendship with her first, and then a relationship.

6. Don't be overly possessive.

This can be cute to an extent. A girl wants a guy that will show her off to the world, but don't overdo it. You can be proud to have her, but you don't have to tell the world every second of every day.

7. Give her room to breathe.

Things are just starting off, don't expect her to drop plans with her friends just because you're photo bombing the picture now. Needing to spend every second with her may creep her out.

8. Don't follow her around.

I'm sure you laughed out loud at that one, but it's serious. If you like her, then try to talk to her. Don't just follow her around and go literally everywhere she goes. It's waaaay too creepy, dude. If you do that, there is a 5% chance you'll get her to talking to you, and a 95% chance you get the cops to talking to you.

Report this Content
This article has not been reviewed by Odyssey HQ and solely reflects the ideas and opinions of the creator.
Types of ice cream

Who doesn't love ice cream? People from all over the world enjoy the frozen dessert, but different countries have their own twists on the classic treat.

Keep Reading...Show less
Student Life

100 Reasons to Choose Happiness

Happy Moments to Brighten Your Day!

A man with a white beard and mustache wearing a hat

As any other person on this planet, it sometimes can be hard to find the good in things. However, as I have always tried my hardest to find happiness in any and every moment and just generally always try to find the best in every situation, I have realized that your own happiness is much more important than people often think. Finding the good in any situation can help you to find happiness in some of the simplest and unexpected places.

Keep Reading...Show less

Remember The True Meaning of Christmas

“Where are you Christmas? Why can’t I find you?”

A painting of the virgin Mary, the baby Jesus, and the wise men

It’s everyone’s favorite time of year. Christmastime is a celebration, but have we forgotten what we are supposed to be celebrating? There is a reason the holiday is called Christmas. Not presentmas. Not Santamas. Not Swiftmas. Christmas.

boy standing in front of man wearing santa claus costume Photo by __ drz __ on Unsplash

What many people forget is that there is no Christmas without Christ. Not only is this a time to spend with your family and loved ones, it is a time to reflect on the blessings we have gotten from Jesus. After all, it is His birthday.

Keep Reading...Show less
Golden retriever sat on the sand with ocean in the background
Photo by Justin Aikin on Unsplash

Anyone who knows me knows how much I adore my dog. I am constantly talking about my love for her. I attribute many of my dog's amazing qualities to her breed. She is a purebred Golden Retriever, and because of this I am a self-proclaimed expert on why these are the best pets a family could have. Here are 11 reasons why Goldens are the undisputed best dog breed in the world.

Keep Reading...Show less

Boyfriend's Christmas Wishlist: 23 Best Gift Ideas for Her

Here are the gifts I would like to ask my boyfriend for to make this season unforgettable.

Young woman opening a Christmas gift

Recently, an article on Total Sorority Move called 23 Things My Boyfriend Better Not Get Me For Christmas, was going around on social media. I hope the author of this was kidding or using digital sarcasm, but I am still repulsed and shocked by the lack of appreciation throughout this article. I would like to represent the girlfriends out there who disagree with her standpoint -- the girlfriends who would be more than happy to receive any of these gifts from their boyfriends.

Keep Reading...Show less

Subscribe to Our Newsletter

Facebook Comments