13 Guilty Pleasures We All Hate To Admit That We Have
Lifestyles

Think of all the things you indulge in occasionally and are too guilty to admit to anyone.

170

There are a few things I indulge in that are a little bit too embarrassing to admit to anyone. A guilty pleasure can be anything that you enjoy but also feel just a tad guilty about at the same time. You can enjoy something but also know the negatives about it at the same time.

1. Watching reality TV shows

Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Teen Mom, and basically anything on TLC.

2. Bath and Body Works

I think most women can admit they have an embarrassing amount of perfumes, lotions, and CANDLES tucked away somewhere.

3. Playing catchy pop songs on repeat

Cardi B is notorious for her over the top and high energy rapping. Some people may find this extremely obnoxious but no one can deny how catchy her songs are.

4. Collecting fuzzy socks

There's no better feeling than putting on a pair of fuzzy socks. Lucky for me, I have quite the collection to choose from.

5. Eating cookie dough

Is the risk of salmonella worth it?

6. Watching makeup tutorials

Once you watch one, it gets harder to stop yourself from watching another, and another, and another....

7. Adding cheese to literally everything

Are the extra calories worth it? Yes, always yes.

8. Chocolate

I think everyone enjoys chocolate from time to time. Do we enjoy it? Definitely. Do we feel good about that choice? No.

9. Sleeping in

I think we all feel a bit guilty for sleeping through the morning but we can't complain how relaxed and refreshed we feel afterward.

10. Online shopping

I think I take the term "treat yo' self" a little too serious when I start online shopping. There are way too many options and I want them all.

11. Splurging at the nail salon

The up-side: Your nails look great. The down-side: It doesn't last long

12. Netflix binging

Watching episode after episode because you got hooked on a TV series might ruin any productive plans you had for the day.

13. Dunkin Donuts

Dunkin Donuts became a way of life for me. No matter what, I found a way to get my fix in when I craved it.