Guide To Dating A Woman With A Strong Personality

She won’t take sh%t from anyone.
2453

Strong women. A lot of the time we look at pop culture and see this caricature of a woman with a strong personality. She is the crisp pantsuit-wearing, CEO with a blunt-cut bob and Louboutin red lips. She exudes power as she barks at all of her employees like underlings. Unshockingly, she is single… because let’s be real, no one wants to deal with all her crazy. But what does a real woman with a strong personality look like? What is it like to date her? I think it looks a little different from the woman just described.

A woman with a strong personality has very strong opinions about even the most minute things. While she is sitting in your passenger seat, a song will come on the radio and she will rant over one lyric. Be prepared for a long, in-depth answer if you ask her opinion on pretty much anything.

She won’t take sh%t from anyone. No matter if it’s a friend, family member, her s/o, she will not let people get away with treating her poorly. She won’t let any of her loved ones be treated badly either and she will defend the ones she loves relentlessly.

Speaking of friends, she does not have a lot of them, but a few really good ones. Many are overwhelmed and/or intimidated by her personality, so she surrounds herself with the ones who can handle her and see her worth.

She won’t tell you, but she wants to be pursued. You might think she doesn’t care for small romantic gestures like flowers, chocolates, and opening the car door, but she does. She knows that she doesn’t need them to feel validated, but even the tiniest acts of kindness go a long way.

She will command respect, not demand it. She leads life in a respectable way and expects that respect. Just from the interactions you have had with her, you probably know that already. She wants to be treated as an equal, someone with a voice that you will not only listen to but trust.

Sometimes she will over-react. With all of the passion she has, she is bound to over-react at some point. Especially if she does not feel like anyone has taken what she has said into account.

She is so worth it. Yes, she might seem a little too much, maybe even bitchy, but she knows who she is and stands up for what she believes in. She is loyal to those she loves and always expects the same respect that she gives others. If you let her, she will have something new to share with you every day, Guaranteed.

-------

Interested in reading more articles on relationships? Click the link here!