My Greatest College Writing Experience.

My Greatest College Writing Experience.

This is to my ECU Odyssey team, Thank You

5
My Greatest College Writing Experience.
mohamed_hassan

This is one of my last articles left to write, and I wanted to write about my experience here at The Odyssey. I have been with the Odyssey since 2018 and this has been the best internship I have been in. Writing is something that I have loved since I was a young kid.

And getting this opportunity to write articles where thousands of people could potentially read it was something I wanted to experience. I wanted to write about everything, and I got that chance and I want to thank my East Carolina University Odyssey team for encouraging me and giving me advice that I needed to get my articles out and make sure that they were on retentive topics.

So to start I want to thank Kylee Pearl, I know she is longer here at ECU but she was the one that brought me on, so I would not have had this opportunity if it wasn't for her.

Now I want to thank some people on my team, Andy you have given me some great tips on some of my articles, and even gave one of my articles a great compliment, I have had such a pleasure writing on this team with you. and I know you will go on to do great things.

We are a small team but I feel that we have become close, and some of us have already moved on to better things, and we have gotten new members that I have only gotten to know over the last few months, and it has been a joy, this team is so talented at what they do and what they write. So to all of you that I have not really gotten to know it has been a pleasure being on this team with you.

Now on to our President Janiya, You have been so supportive when I needed an extension because my mental health was not the greatest. You have been a great president, you know what you are doing and you are there for your team, so I thank you for all the support and encouragement.

Now on to our Editor in Chief, Barbara Stevenson, you have been by far the best editor I have ever had. You are warm and encouraging, you have given us all so many tips on how to improve our writing. You understand when we need help or a break. you are a talented writer and editor.

You know when we all needed that push when we had writer's block, you would post something fun in the group chats just to brighten everyone's day. You have been there for this whole team through this pandemic we are in. And you have truly become a friend. And I am happy I get to spend my last 3 weeks here at ECU writing for the odyssey and being able to write with this team.

You have made me a better writer, and I thank you for that.

Thank You

Jessica Christian