Scarily enough, graduation is quickly encroaching upon us. Our favorite seniors are all waving goodbye to us so they can go live in the ~real world~. While the thought of leaving college might send shivers down our spines, we can pretend for a little while longer that we're in kindergarten again, and focus on arts & crafts... for graduation caps.
These 15 graduation cap ideas for Disney lovers are helping seniors everywhere bring one last piece of childhood to their big day!
1. Hm, I don't seem to remember this line in "The Little Mermaid"
2. Boy, bye!
3. This "Moana" masterpiece
4. Same, Dory
Me leaving college, TBH.
5. This BFF grad cap idea
Definitely the cutest one by far!
6. This reference to everyone's favorite Disney song
Whatever graduate has no worries... I'd like to have a word with them.
7. This hand-painted Peter Pan scene
8. Who knew Pocahontas was so relevant to grads?
BRB, painting myself a future with all the colors of the wind.
9. Nope, can't handle "Up" and graduation at the same time
Not crying, there's just a branch in my eye.
10. Seriously, how are Disney fans this talented?
This one is bomb, and actually perfect for Disney lovers.
11. A Disney/Pixar mash-up
All your favs in one spot!
12. The best character in "Hercules" makes an appearance
Distress is an understatement.
13. When "Frozen" and "The Little Mermaid" collide
And she's at the CASTLE! Goals.
14. Sparkles inspired by "Tangled"
And at last, I see the light!
15. And the most beautiful grad cap of all
Like, seriously, how did she do this?
Congrats to all our graduates entering the real world after your big day this May! We will miss you!