Fun Graduation Cap Decoration Ideas For 2018 Grads

If you are a space nerd or claim yourself an explorer, you might consider choosing the Star Wars as your decoration theme.
174

First of all, I want to congratulate you in advance on getting your Bachelors, or Masters, or Ph.D. in whatever field you liked. It must have been an incredible journey full of tons of adventures, ups, and downs.

Before you take off on the next stage of your life, set aside the opportunity to absorb everything and acknowledge how far you've come. Your graduation cap and gown not only embody all of your hard work and unprecedented achievements, however, the individual you've turned out to be in recent years. The decoration for a graduation cap is turning into a fun convention for college graduates. It must be a fun way to praise your voyage and make this minute yours! If you’re googling for graduation cap decoration ideas, I have you incorporated with everything from entertaining cap ideas to "aww" cap ideas that will make you question why you hadn't imagined of that in any case.

Game Of Thrones

If you are a huge fan of the “Game Of Thrones” TV show, you are going to appreciate these following ideas a lot. Show off your spirit and love for the G.O.T. It’s time to celebrate even if “you know nothing.” Hand pick your favorite dialogue and theme color from the show and add your own details. I want to mention the quote by Tyrion Lannister, “Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.”

Games

Personally speaking, I often feel like my college life is part of a game like a Pacman, or angry bird, or even Super Mario. I feel that way because you may have found yourself catching up with the course material or for an ‘A’ in any particular class. You may lose sometimes, but you also win. So, you might want to consider your love for video games in your graduation cap decoration. The list of popular video games and cartoons start from Tom & Jerry to Super Mario to Pokemon to Pacman to Candy Crush and still, the list goes on and on. The choice is yours. It would definitely look funny and cool.

Star Wars

If you are a space nerd or claim yourself an explorer, you might consider choosing the Star Wars as your decoration theme for instance. Again, the list of Space movies and books is infinite. This movie line " NEVER TELL ME THE ODDS" OR "MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU" is excellent for the Star Wars loving graduate-to-be. Whatever the probabilities maybe, you should go after your dreams and go positively in the future you have visualized for yourself. This grad cap would recall you for just that.

Flowery design

The flowery styled graduation cap idea isn't just fantastic to be that as it may, it additionally enables you to share a notable graduation quote on your extraordinary day. You may include a couple of your most favorite quotes which you might have lived throughout your college life to influence your graduation to top exceptional.

Tech design

You might have someone special in your life that you couldn’t have made it without. Well, it’s a great opportunity to consider thanking him/her or expressing your feelings to him/her. In addition to appreciating your loved ones, keep in mind about technologies and tools that helped you earn that degree. For instance, Google, Chegg, or Reddit. Thus, you may want to consider adding tech-based theme if you would like to do it.

I have tons of ideas in my mind so I’ll just list them below for you to explore:

Major Specific (Medical, Business, Engineering, Psychology, etc.)

For Food Lovers (Starbucks Coffee, Dunkin Donuts, McDonald’s, Pizza, etc.)

Nature Lovers (Beach, Hiking, Snowboarding, etc. [photos/theme])

Sports Lovers (Football, Baseball, Soccer, etc.)

Animal Lovers (Dinosaur, Cat, Dog, etc.)

Sorority/ Fraternity/ Greek Societies spirits would be also cool

Super Heroes (Wonder woman, Spiderman, Superman, etc.)

Emoji Lovers (Create your own group # or have the funniest emoji on your cap)

…. and the list goes on and on….

(Of course, you can explore these ideas in depth using my best friend Google.)

It’s your day! You want to make it something very unique to you by your hand instead of buying it online. I want to tell you that you don’t have to worry about being stand out in the crowd because you are UNIQUE and whatever you will do is going to be unique as well. Your friends and family will be able to quickly recognize you during the ceremony with this gorgeous and glitzy graduation cap. Regardless of your cap enhancements, thank your mother and father or your loved ones to support you.