What A Gossip Girl Reboot Would Really Mean

If you are anything like me, it means you binge watch about every Netflix show that is available. Good or bad? I don't know. But I do know I have gotten way too addicted to the most iconic shows on the streaming site like "Pretty Little Liars," "One Tree Hill" and of course the infamous "Gossip Girl."

The talk on the web is "Gossip Girl" will be returning for a reboot on the CW, but who knows. Will B and Chuck be been traveling the world in their private jet? Will S and the now not so Lonely Boy be expecting a little one? The endless scenarios go on, but it is still unsure to know what is to come of the information circling.

Source

One thing is sure, the show was a hit back in the early to mid-2000s, but the question is: Will a reboot be worth it or will it ruin the classic show we all hold near and dear to our hearts?

While the creators of "Pretty Little Liars" are about to release a new spinoff series, The Perfectionists, who actually had the role of Serena's mother in GG, Lily.

Either way, if the reboot does return to the screen, I know this will be my reaction:

Source

So, that's it for now. I'm off to start the show for the THIRD time...

XOXO