Choose Your Favorite 'Gossip Girl' Couple And Find Out What You Generally Look For In A Love Interest

Yet another lesson from Manhattan's elite.

347
@gossipgirll

Anyone that has stuck with "Gossip Girl" through all six seasons knows that the series revolves around the unexpected affairs of upper-east side teens, but what does your favorite pair say about you? Pick out your perfect duo and learn what it really says about your personality.

Nate & Serena

What is better than loving your best friend? You love the idea of being with your first love and getting to grow together. You are a spontaneous and passionate person, but you may find yourself following your heart instead of your head.

Chuck & Blaire

You are incredibly persistent when it comes to getting what you want. Of course, you may be thrown off course a couple times, but you always end up finding your way back. You won't give up on anything you have your sights set on, no matter what you have to do.

Dan & Serena

You are trusting and will always choose to see the good side to everyone, despite what their past reveals. Speaking of the past, you revisit it quite often, especially when you know there is something that needs to be touched on again. You are all about finding a resolution in a sticky situation and making amends with those you care for.

Dan & Vanessa

You love the idea of rekindling the love you may have had for someone years ago, maybe even a childhood friend. You will often put others first, and love to see your friends succeed. If it comes down to it, you are willing to give your significant other the space they need to thrive.

Steven & Serena

You probably enjoyed dressing up as your mom and trying to be just like her when you were younger, but why stop there when you could be with the same man? This relationship was a little out of the ordinary. Nevertheless, your preference for these two proves that you have no boundaries when it comes to love, and are willing to push past anything.

Louie & Blaire

You often find yourself daydreaming about what could be instead of what is really going on. Your preference for this relationship shows that you will do everything in your power to protect your friends and family, even at your own expense. Be sure to take the time to reflect and make sure you are living for you, not for someone else.

Nate & Jenny

If the opportunity arises, you will go for it. You have a go-getter personality and will take out anyone in your path if it promises success. Nevertheless, when you are into someone, you devote everything to them. You are a loyal partner, no matter what the length of the relationship may be.

Nate & Sage

You are the friend that others will go to when they are in dire need of help, knowing that you are an intellectual. You view your significant other as a teammate, and will always work together. You've had at least one relationship where you've thought to yourself, "Who would have guessed this would happen?"

Dan & Blaire

You are a full believer that opposites attract and often catch yourself rooting for the underdog. You take the time to learn every detail about your partner, and will even gain interest in the things that interest them. You are someone that everyone counts on, and you usually have a plan long before you need one.

So, how do you compare to the traits seen in these couples? Hopefully, your fate is a little more promising than some of these Manhattan lovers!

XOXO