Goodbye Obama, You Will Be Missed

Goodbye Obama, You Will Be Missed

You will always be my #1 president.

10
Goodbye Obama, You Will Be Missed
pixabay

I don't know if it's just me, but I will miss the hell out of Obama. He was like the cool best friend I never had and didn't know - but, wanted to be friends with really bad. He made playlists! Now, how is that not the coolest crap you have ever heard of? He played Marvin Gaye at speeches while walking out - he played Earth, Wind, and Fire and even had them perform (if I remember correctly).

Tell me he is not the coolest dude in the entire world. He smoked weed when he was in college and he didn't look half bad when he was younger and even now. Obama is such an inspiration to look up to and not only for me I am sure but for you too.

Michelle and Barack are not only a power couple, they show us what a real couple looks like. What a couple that will do anything for one another looks like. What a marriage looks like. Michelle is showing all us beautiful black women what we should be like. What we should strive for. What we should hope for in the future for America and for ourselves. She is amazing in every way and why would you not love her? I would love to see her as president, but I don't want her to be susceptible to the same bs Hilary was. I want to keep her just as she is always. I don't want to break her down. She is someone we need to keep close, near and dear to our hearts.

Their children have grown up to be wonderful girls and we have seen that before our eyes. They are not terrible parents, they are wonderful people to parents to their children. The Obama's are amazing people we have grown to love for eight years. We have been with them for eight years and that is such a long time to be with someone along their journey.

Barack looks old and I know that this presidency has aged him, but he didn't do a terrible job. People may say he did, but he didn't. He helped America get on somewhat of a track - and we cannot strip him of that by saying he did nothing.

He didn't know he was my best friend, but he was. I felt like if I saw him around town he would be so friendly. He would be so nice to me for no reason because he looks like a nice person. I don't know about you, but Obama made an impact in my life. He taught me to be myself and that black people can do anything they want to achieve.

A woman can be a perfect right-hand-man and sometimes full hand man because Michelle and Obama were a team. They were a team and we cannot say they never were. They showed us what a team was. A powerful team. I can never thank them enough for that. Obama standing up for black rights just as much as the black people in Ferguson was empowering.

Obama, you rule, you will always rule. You have made me believe. You have made me want to believe in the good of all people. You will never be forgotten and I will tell my children about what you have done for us. I would hope my future children tell their children the same. You are an empowering human being and you will never be forgotten in the history of this world's presidency.

Thank you for all that you have done for us, thank you for everything you have done for us and thank you for the things you have tried to do for us, but couldn't quite get it. You will always be my best friend.