A Good Heart Always Wins

A Good Heart Always Wins

You must be able to understand that giving does not equate to taking away from all the good you already have built inside you.
1015

I believe in loving others. I believe in loving each and every person you come into contact with. You have the opportunity to leave an impact on everyone you meet, so why not do so. Each of us have so much to offer in so many different areas; it is the beauty in having differences. Where you lack, someone is there to provide.

Where they lack, you are right by their side to fill in the gaps. I am so passionate in the betterment of others. Helping others improve themselves and love themselves more than ever before gives my life meaning. I do not simply want to exist for myself and indulge in selfish pursuits, I want to open my heart and arms out to those who are in need of love and appreciation. You can never be loved or appreciated too much, which is why uplifting others any chance you get is the key to living a happy life.

Sometimes you encounter people that rub you the wrong way. Sometimes you come across people who tear you down, discourage you, and fail to realize your beautiful soul.

THIS IS NOT A REASON TO STOP LOVING!

You have no idea what these people have been through. Maybe they had a bad childhood, maybe they do not know how to maintain good relationships with those in their lives, maybe they are broken and lash out on others without realizing the negative impact they are leaving on you. In situations like these, you have to rise above. You have to reach into your heart and find compassion for their suffering. Destroy your ego and have a good heart. Move past the concept of eye for an eye. If they are being rude and cold, do not be rude and cold in return. This serves no benefit to either person.

Do not seek revenge. Do not treat others poorly. No matter how dirty they do you, you must treat them how they deserve. They can be an awful person to you and they may simply be an awful person in general, but you must search for potential in others.

It is something we ALL have.

Potential will be more difficult to find in some, and easier to find in others. That being said, do not give up on people.

They do not deserve it just as you do not either. If they cannot see their worth, help them find it. If they think they amount to nothing, draw out a vivid picture of all that they amount to and all they are capable of. Reveal their greatness to them. The best thing you can do for somebody is to help them believe in themselves if they are unable to do so themselves. It takes great strength to love yourself full heartedly while having the best interest of others at mind at the same time. Be strong for you and be strong for those around you. Encourage and uplift everyone!

Let’s be honest, negative people make it nearly impossible to extend an arm to and show compassion for; however, have enough confidence in yourself and know showing kindness to even the rudest people can leave a huge impact without taking away from your own happiness. Having a good heart 24/7 may seem draining, but in the end you must be able to understand that giving does not equate to taking away from all the good you already have built inside you. Rise above and remember: a good heart ALWAYS WINS!