My dearest Godmom
Family Friends

My dearest Godmom

Thank you for everything.

18
My dearest Godmom

When my mom left to find her next high, I felt alone. I was always trying to fill the void she had left in my life, nothing has ever worked, but it got better the day you came into my life

Ever since you became my godmother, you have done nothing but support me and try to guide me in the right direction. You have become one of my best friends in the world. I just trust you more than anyone.

You have shown me unconditional love. It’s crazy how a complete stranger can love you more than your own mother, but that’s exactly how you are with me. You pray for me, you look out for me, and you have always cared about me no matter what. You always check on me and ask how I’m doing, you’re always there for me.

I’m sorry for all the times I’ve tried to push you away. Please know it wasn’t intentional. I’ve always been scared of having a female role model or mom figure in my life, because the woman I was suppose to be able to look up to, left me. I was scared you would do the same, but here we are years later and you’re still putting up with me.

Thank you for coming to all my shows and always supporting me in any way you can. You’ve always been one of the biggest supporters of me going after my dreams. You never fail to let me know how proud you are and how much you truly care for me. That reassurance is something that keeps me going. Anytime I want to quit, I just think about all the wise things you’ve told me and I tell myself that I want to keep making you proud.

I’m forever grateful that our paths crossed. God really did know what he was doing when he gave me you. I don’t think i would be the person I am today without you and I hope to grow into atleast half the woman you are. You are the best person I have ever known. I’ve never met someone as selfless and caring as you.

You’re the best Godma in the world and I love you millions. Thank you for everything. 💛

Xoxo,

Ellie Belly