God Is Writing My Story

God Is Writing My Story

God wrote my story, knowing what I would go through in this time I have on earth.
476

I have a story. And my story is different from everyone else’s. I am unique and flawed and I am okay with that. My story reflects who I am and possibly will be. I may be co-writing it, but the real author is God. He knew the beginning and He knows the end. I’m just adding the small details as I go along.

God is writing my story and I am okay with that. He knew when I would be born. He knew my hair and eye color. He knew where I would live, who I would meet, and knows who I will spend the rest of my life with. He knew who I needed, who changed my life, and who would hurt me emotionally.

He planned my first steps and what my first word would be. He even knows how many hairs I have on my head, which is crazy. And it’s insane to think He already knows what He has in store for me, even when I don’t have the slightest clue.

I am not a character. I am a person. I am a daughter. I am a sister. I am a cousin. And maybe one day I will be a mother. I am special and loved and wanted. I am different than everyone else, which makes my story all the more greater.

Like all storylines, there is trouble and trials. No matter what happens, there is no way of escaping it. But the trouble is not to make me feel awful, even if I do along the way, but to make me stronger and wiser. I will get hurt and angry and exhausted, but that is supposed to happen.

God wrote my story, knowing what I would go through in this time I have on earth. He gave me free will, which allows me to co-write my story. He gave me people who would make me humble and feel loved. He put in conflicts I found uncomfortable and annoying and maybe even a little stupid. He tested my faith and my relationships. He knew who I needed and when I needed them. And among all these feelings and events, he gave me joy and hope and happiness.

I still struggle to find the difference between whether a person is there for a lesson or a reason. I may have trouble accepting the final result, but I know that God only wants the best for me. And I trust Him.

There is no telling when my next chapter will end and when the new one will start or how many there will be total. But I do know, this book, this adventure, this story will end when I finally meet Him in heaven. Then a new book will begin. A book with no pain, no sorrow, no trials.

I have no idea what God has in store for me. But I am okay with that as long as I know He is the one writing. I know there will be many more conflicts to come. I will meet more people who will either provide lessons or reasons. But I know that whatever the end result may be, it will be spectacular.