The New "It" Line In Skin Care

The New "It" Line In Skin Care

Glossier skin care is made for girls and their needs

891
The New "It" Line In Skin Care

On Glossier's homepage their mission statement is "we’re Glossier, a beauty company inspired by what girls need in real life. We’re creating the new essentials: easy-to-use basics that form the backbone to your unique beauty routine."

As an avid beauty blog connoisseur, I was intrigued by this new brand that so many beauty experts have been trying. Glossier's brand sells their skin care and make-up products as simple, healthy, and easy to use products for any girl. So, I decided to try it.

The company was created by beauty editors who run the beauty blog, IntoTheGloss.com. According to their website, Glossier is a product of all the ideas and recommendations they collected from Into To Gloss. This makes their skincare and makeup exactly what someone is looking for, products that work and makeup that makes you feel beautiful.

Glossier's products are not the cheapest, but they are in the same price range as most products at Sephora, so they aren't ungodly expensive, but not drug store prices. Most items range from $10-$30.

Glossier's "first phase" set is four products they suggest to buy. It contains a cleanser, moisturizer, toner, tint and balm. The skin care is made to prime your skin and get it to its best state before any make-up. "Phase two" is suggested make-up that is lipstick, concealer, and Boy Brow. This makeup is simple and there are not many products because only a few things are truly essential. On Glossier.com, it says their make-up is a "highly edited selection of uncomplicated makeup staples that live with you—not on you".

I am always weary of new skin care products because I have sensitive skin, so I decided to order the Boy Brow, a brow product, and Haloscope, a highlighter.

I am not a beauty expert at all, I don't even wear make-up most of the week, but I love these products. The company has a great brand, where they sell products anyone can understand and use. And their products work amazingly and do not clog your pores and make your skin worse. Next on my list of things to order is Balm Dotcom, a skin balm for dry skin. They also have the option to have your products delivered once or monthly.

If you are looking for a new beauty brand to fawn over, I highly suggest Glossier.