35 Things I Would Give Up To Have Deondre Francois Back

RIP to this football season.
956

I can speak for most Florida State students when I say that the opening game versus Alabama didn't go exactly as we planned. Sure, I could have predicted a second half comeback, maybe a nail biting score, or even a loss. I knew that the game was going to be a challenge. It was our first game of the season and it just so happened to be against an extremely talented team.

My expectations were to keep up with Alabama and really just enjoy watching the game. I would have never predicted that Deondre Francois would be out for the rest of the season due to a knee injury from the game. The devastation that everyone is feeling here in Tallahassee is at an all time high. It feels as though we are saying goodbye to our beloved football season before it even starts.

There's a lot of things that I would give up just to have our quarterback healthy and back on the field. Unfortunately, nothing that I give up will save this season, but a girl can dream, can't she?

1. White Trash Wednesday's

2. Madison Social

3. Comfort Colors t-shirts

4. AYCD

5. My 11 am class in exchange for an 8 am

6. The parking spot that I found in one of the parking garages after searching for twenty minutes

7. Games past 7 pm

8. Syllabus week

9. Free cover

10. The Garnet and Gold Guys

11. All those times that I almost fell down the Recess stairs (but didn't)

12. Jimbo's halftime talks

13. Late night Chick-Fil-A

14. The textbook that I bought for $30 that was originally $200

15. Mrs. Killings

16. Our campus looking as beautiful as Hogwarts

17. The Safe Bus

18. Club Stroz

19. My football ticket that I somehow got out of all of my friends

20. Watching Osceola spear the field

21. Having school off for hurricane days

22. Cantina's queso (again)

23. My financial aid

24. Free toilet paper in the residence halls

25. Gordo's clever sign that always seems to relate perfectly to my life

26. My table at Strozier during finals week

27. Playing with whosoever dog is on Landis

28. Y-Bombs

29. Our amazing school colors

30. Pokey Sticks

31. Going in the Wescott Fountain on my 21st birthday

32. On campus Chili's when I was a freshman

33. 'Dixieland Delight' playing at Ken's

34. My Tutoring Zone packet

35. Tailgates