9 Things Girly Tomboys Know Too Well
popular

9 Things Girly Tomboys Know Too Well

It's all about balance.

25632
9 Things Girly Tomboys Know Too Well

Most girls are either girly girls or tomboys, but for some of us, we are a cross between the two. We are a rare breed between wearing dresses and shotgunning beers. We can relate to other girls but play sports with the boys without batting an eye. It's all about balance like balancing your ratio of pieces of pizza to how many pieces of cake you'll still be able to eat.

1. You love your comfy clothes.

You wish you could live the rest of your life in your favorite pair of sweatpants, yet you know you have to "adult" sometimes and put on more socially acceptable clothes.

2. You don't love shopping.

You find it a real hassle to drive all the way to the mall, just to aimlessly walk around looking for expensive clothes that you can't afford. Your one saving grace is the food court, that's your happy place.

3. You LOVE food.

Most of the time when you're in a bad mood it's because no one has fed you in a few hours. When you finally get that burger you've needed, you don't care who sees you devour it.

4. You're not graceful.

When you wear heels you look like a baby giraffe learning to walk. You wonder how these other girls glide around in heels while you're falling in trash cans.

5. You love wearing a dress.

You love wearing a dress, because think about it, it's one piece of clothing instead of having to put an entire outfit together. But you are sure to always wear some shorts under it, knowing that if shenanigans present themselves a dress isn't going to stop you from participating in the festivities.

6. Your makeup routine takes 10 minutes or less.

Sometimes you get in a girly mood and try to watch makeup tutorials, the end result never turns out well and normally results in you wiping it all off and eating an entire frozen pizza instead.

7. You love playing/watching sports.

You feel at home on the field or court, you're never afraid to get down and dirty when it comes to your favorite sport. You'd rather watch sports than "Say Yes to the Dress."

8. You love beer.

If given the choice between a fruity girly drink or a nice cold beer, there is no hesitation for you, beer it is.

9. Sometimes you just really don't know what kind of girl you are.

You don't consider yourself a girly girl, a tomboy, or anything else really...so the best title is a girly tomboy.