To My Girls This Gal-entine's Day

To My Girls This Gal-entine's Day

Who says Valentine's day is only for you and your significant other?

16
To My Girls This Gal-entine's Day
Happy Valentine's Day Images

Valentine's Day is a great day. I've always loved it. There's something special about showing those you love just how much you care about them. But who says that it has to just be between you and your significant other? I've heard a lot of talk about this new term "Gal-entine's" Day so I thought I would formally tell each and every one of you just how much I appreciate you and your friendship!

Being a long-distance, and even a short-distance (or no distance at all) friend can be tough. With school, jobs, activities, events, and so much going on, it can be hard to find time for each other. I heard a quote the other day that said "some people talk to you in their free time, others free their time to talk to you." Not to get emotional here, but that really spoke to me. No matter where in the world we are or what time zone we are in, you girls are always there to listen, talk, hear me vent, or listen to a new remix I found on YouTube. Now that's not something you find in every friendship.

You people are the ones who shaped who I am today and I'm forever grateful for your endless love and support! I've known some of you for years and others only a month or two (literally) and I already know you're something special. The memories we've made and are continuing to make always bring a smile to my face, no matter how I'm feeling!

I'm eternally grateful to have people in my life who bring me so much joy and who make me eager to live my life to the fullest. Knowing someone has my back no matter which club I decide to join, which outfit I wear this weekend, and how many times I forget to text back is an amazing feeling. But for real, thank you for supporting me in the serious and not-so-serious decisions I make on a daily basis!

I may not get to see you all on this special holiday, but I wanted to make sure you knew just how much you mean to me and how excited I am for the memories we will make together in the future! Thanks for being you.

Oh, and Happy Gal-entine's day.

xoxo