The 4 Reasons Why I Have 4 Different Kinds of Deodorant

Matching your makeup to your outfit is old news- now we match out deodorant to our outfit.

16

Disclaimer: Usually I only have 3, but my sister gave me some spray deodorant that she never used so now I have 4 kinds.

Don't judge me for sweating a lot.

1. The Strong Boi

Matt Leblanc Adam Burns GIF by CBS Giphy

A strong-scented, solid-color deodorant is what I would look for when buying my "strong" deodorant. This one is what I use when I go to work or if I think I'm going to stress sweat a lot because there is nothing worse than going to an important event and being able to smell your own sweat. I might not love the scent that this one emits, but as long as it's strong and long-lasting, then I'll use it.

2. The Everyday Stick

7. Deodorant images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com

As the name implies, this is what I would regularly wear when I'm not worried about stress-sweating or potentially getting white stains on my darker-colored clothing. Typically, my deodorant for this category is something that smells very good and is a solid color (almost always white). Sometimes the best smelling ones aren't the most useful, which is why I use them on casual days.

3. The Clear Container

Deodorant  Giphy

Using a clear gel deodorant can be handy when wearing a dark colored top. Or if you're going sleeveless and don't want anyone to see the white deodorant residue. You know, those weird "crumbs" of deodorant that get stuck in the creases of your underarm. However, I've noticed that I generally have to reapply my gel deodorant because it doesn't last nearly as long as my solid stuff does.

4. The Spray Can

Deodorant GIF Giphy

I used canned spray deodorant once in middle school and liked it well enough back then, but now I'm not too fond of it. However, my sister gave me her can after she had already opened it, and I'm not going to let some perfectly good deodorant go to waste, so I'll be using it for the foreseeable future. This stuff is dangerous because if you use too much, you're likely to end up inhaling it (similar to when you accidentally "eat" perfume or cologne) and believe me when I say that it smells much better than it tastes. Terrible taste aside, it smells pretty good, but it doesn't seem to last very long, so I am no longer a fan of it.