What It's Like Dating A 'Fortnite' Addict Boyfriend
Games

5 Relationship Realities You Know By Now If You're The Girl Dating A 'Fortnite' Addict

Sorry, "Fortnite," but not everyone loves you.

421

"Fortnite" has taken over the gaming world within the past year, as well as the lives of our significant others and good friends.

My boyfriend quickly went from binging Netflix shows, something I could contribute to, to binging "Fortnite." Behind every "Fortnite" player is a girlfriend or boyfriend, wishing discretely for the destruction of the game.

So, here are some signs that you're in the club, whether you want to admit it or not!

"Where we dropping bois?" 

Translation: The madness is about to begin.

Three beeps and a flying bus? Kiss your relevance goodbye.

Wondering why there is excessive clicking coming from the computer? 

Well, you better hope a string of curse words don't follow.

Because then he will yell about how he died to the "the lag" and you will have no choice but to agree with him and fight to quiet a laugh.

If he asks "Oh my God, did you see that, babe?"

You always reply with, "Yes, babe."

Even though you have no idea what happened and all you see is a dancing person on his screen, you are, of course, proud.

The Friday Night Compromise

The compromise being that he gets to play one hour of Fornite as long as I get my cuddles right after.

It's only fair, right?

A Victory Royale 

Translation: This is your chance to pull him away from the game so you better start talking.

"Yay! Great job, honey!"

*Distracts him with as many kisses as possible and pulls him away from the game*

Dear "Fornite," thank you for giving my boyfriend joy, however, I will gladly go toe to toe with you any day.