Please Let Your Boyfriend Play Fortnite, They Are Still Your Boyfriend

Maybe open your mind and you could enjoy it too.
20705

I think we have all seen those girls on Twitter or other social media saying things about guys playing Fortnite. They want their man back, or they think that the game should end so they can spend time with their boyfriend. I have a whole new idea for you if you are one of these girls. Support them when they play, watch them play, or even play with them. Crazy idea, I know.

Personally, I have a love for video games. My Valentine's Day date with my fiancé consisted of us playing Rainbow Six Siege on Xbox for a while. After that, he got on his PC and started streaming more games that he loves. I watched his stream, and genuinely enjoyed it.

Now I know that not all girls love video games like I do or even care about them, but do you think that your man wants to listen to some of your dramatic stories or go with you to buy make up? No. Not usually. He does things with you and for you because he loves you. Maybe you should return the same favor.

Stop asking for Fortnite to give us our men back. Be glad that he can play with his friends and be happy. He can play, and still be around you. He can hang out with everyone at once, and that's pretty cool. Honestly, I would rather a guy be playing a game for a few hours than be somewhere with a girl.

He is not cheating on you. He is not lying to you. He simply enjoys something that you may not. Even when he plays these games, he is still yours. Let him be. They can play games and do things that they enjoy, so please let them.

If you are not someone like me who loves video games with a passion, then be understanding that he does. Stop complaining as if you have lost him. You have your hobbies, and Fortnite or even PUBG may just be his.

Please, just please, stop complaining on social media about a guys video game hobby. The game is fun. Maybe you should try giving it a shot. Try even watching and enjoying it. It may sound crazy, but it never hurts to just try. If you don't, you might just lose him.