To The Girl I Used To Be

To The Girl I Used To Be

I just want to say see you later!

377

To the girl I used to be, it's time to say see you later!

I use to be one of those girls that would say "I'll start next Monday" or "I am to tired to workout today." I use to be the queen of excuses, I never wanted to workout! I am no longer that girl, I have so much more going for me now I know what I want in life, I know where I want to be!

Over the last month, I have become a completely new person, I have started a new journey that has made me realize my self-worth! I no longer make excuses as to why I can't do it.

I am no longer that person because it got me nowhere, it made me lazy. I knew I needed to change my lifestyle, I needed to change my "diet." I have changed everything about the way I eat, I have better portion control, I don't eat as many fried foods. It's not because I am on a strict diet, but because I know how certain foods made me feel!

Being lactose intolerant I know I shouldn't have been eating all those things but I was and it was making me sick, so I no longer eat that kind of stuff and I feel so much better! I use to be sick all the time I use to be in and out of the doctors for being sick all the time before I started this new lifestyle for myself. Now I no longer am in and out of the doctors, I am so much healthier and I think it was personally just my body telling me it was time to start making changes!

I am not the same person I was before this journey started in the sense of being happier! I use to never be in a good mood, I was always moody. I use to always hide in my room and not socialize with anyone, that's because I never felt good about myself, I was alway's putting myself down and making myself depressed. I was always comparing myself to my friends that are skinnier than I am. Now I no longer do that because I have gained so much more confidence in myself. I feel better mentally and emotionally, I know now that I am pretty I can look at myself in the mirror and say "wow you look good today" or just put on clothes I would have never worn before!

I just want to thank the old me for helping create the new me! I am such a better person now thanks to you, I don't know what I would do if it wasn't for you! I also want to thank all my friends and family for supporting me in this new life change, you guys are the real MVP's let's be honest here!

I know that sometimes things get rough in life and working out might not be a top priority, but I promise that working out actually helps! I know you might be sore and want to quit and give up, but you have to think of the bigger picture! The bigger picture being your goals, the ones you want to reach so you can say "yes I finally accomplished this!" It's honestly the greatest feeling in the world setting goals and reaching them!

You can do anything you set your mind to!