If you're like me and have been in Christmas mode since Halloween, you've probably already done these things. But if you're someone who needs a little push into the holiday season, here are some easy things to do that will surely ring in some holiday cheer...
1. Turn on Freeform at night
The Christmas movies are in full swing!
2. Burn a Christmas-scented candle
3. Turn on a Christmas playlist
4. Bake Christmas cookies
5. Sit with friends/family and be grateful for everything you have
This is the most important one of all and ironically the easiest to do. It requires nothing but you and your loved ones being together.
Pick one and get started. Christmas is just a few weeks away!!!
- 8 Movies to Get You In the Holiday Spirit ›
- 5 Christmas Specials To Get You In The Holiday Spirit ›
- 9 Christmas Movies To Get Into The Holiday Spirit ›
- 5 Musicals (And Movies) To Get You Into The Holiday Spirit ›
- Keeping The Holiday Spirit Alive When You Have Depression ›
- 5 Ways To Get Into The Holiday Spirit ›
- It's Never Too Early To Get In The Holiday Spirit ›
- How Early Is Too Early To Get Into The Holiday Spirit? ›
- 10 Surefire Ways To Get In The Holiday Spirit In New York ›
- 10 Tips To Help You Get In The Holiday Spirit ›