10 Signs You Are a True Gemini

10 Signs You Are a True Gemini

You're a lover and a fighter.
6842

Geminis are born May 21st to June 20th, and are symbolized by the Twins. Although Greek mythology says the Twins are two brothers, sons of the Queen of Sparta, astrology depicts the twins as an angel and a devil, or, two sides of a face, thus implying a dual or split personality. The Gemini is an air sign, which is connected to intelligence, and ruled by the planet Mercury, which is connected to effective communication.

1. You’re two-faced.

This isn’t necessarily a bad thing! Geminis are inherently two-faced, meaning we are both, as well as either or, an angel and a devil. We can easily choose to be one or the other, if we want, depending on the situation. While we are an angel to some people, we can be quite the devil to others, and we can change in a second’s time. This is why Geminis are known as two-faced: one is as sweet as could be, and the other could eat your soul and not even feel bad about it. Geminis are ruthless, relentless, and wear our hearts on our sleeves. We Geminis are very in touch with our emotions, and aren't afraid to show it.

2. People don’t want to get on your bad side.

You are the queen of the cold shoulder, or, in my family, the Sicilian silent treatment. You have no problem cutting people off if they have wronged you or someone you love.

3. You are fiercely loyal to those you love.

You have no fear in sticking up for your loved ones, and you will surely defend them before you defend yourself from petty gossip. While you let people gossip about you unbothered, the second someone says the wrong thing about your friend, watch out!

4. You take relationships very seriously.

You fully invest your whole heart and soul. While this is great for healthy friendships and relationships, it can harm you when invested in the wrong person. This means us geminis are easily heartbroken, because we never hesitate to give so much to someone who turns out to be not the person we thought they were. We like to see the best in people, and believe that humans are naturally good. Often this comes back and bites us.

5. You are a communication queen.

For this reason, people often come to you for advice, and to mediate tense conversations with others. Although un-apologetically biased, you are great at seeing both sides of a situation and providing a fair middle ground. You also have a propensity to see someone’s true colors upon first impression.

6. You are a social butterfly.

While not always the most likable person in the room, Geminis are sociable people who enjoy good conversation and company, but just as much appreciate some alone time for deep thinking.

7. You seek solace in other people.

Because the Gemini sign is the Twins, we may feel as though we are missing our other half. This makes life a search for someone or something to make us feel whole. We appreciate loving and being loved more than we do being on our own. Although very independent, Geminis would rather have a companion along the way.

8. You overthink… a lot.

Geminis are known as intellectual and clever people, which is good in most cases (you're probably a good student and a good worker) but we have the tendency to overthink. Our minds sometimes work overtime, leaving us feeling stressed about things we can and cannot control in our lives. And Geminis like to be in control.

9. You're not afraid of a good fight.

Geminis are headstrong, and confrontational, because we stand up for what we believe in and what we think is right. We will never back down from a fight that's worth fighting. Geminis thrive on conflict, it keeps life interesting!

10. You hate just as passionately as you love.

You have a burning fire inside of you, and are intrinsically motivated to use it to the best of your advantage. You are fiesty, with a fiery spirit, with the power and the desire to change the world.