If The Heroes And Villains From The MCU Were Actually College Students Trying To Survive

Spoiler alert... all of us feel like fading away at some point.
302

We've all had our triumphs, and we've all had our downfalls. This is what college is all about. Marvel's Infinity War brought us the up's and down's of many of its beloved characters.

I like to think that we as college students relate to the MCU in more ways than we're proud of. So much that there are 23 Infinity War GIFs college students feel on a spiritual level.

Warning: These GIFs may contain spoilers

1. Black Panther: Our approach to Mondays when we know it's about to be a week

2. Star-Lord & Iron Man: When your friend mixes a drink and it tastes like garbage

3. Thanos: Acing a quiz you didn't study for

4. Black Panther (again): When your friend dies at a pregame and miraculously makes it to the bar for the date party

5. Captain America: Fighting off people trying to get to your unreserved, reserved seat in class

6. Thor: Thinking you're broke but you swipe the card anyways and the reader says "Accepted"

7. Spiderman: Weaving in and out of traffic to get the LAST parking spot

8. Thor (again): First day of classes mood

9. Loki: Finding the test banks for a class you have a test in the next day

10. All: When the squad can finally get together for a Thursday night out at Moes BBQ

11. Iron Man: Avoiding your Sunday scaries

12. Hulk (in iron suit): Actually feeling productive when you wake up from a nap

13. Rocket Racoon: When it's 11:30 pm and your friend reminds you of an assignment that is due at 11:59 pm

14. Star-Lord (again): Finishing your last class before a three-day weekend or extended break

15. Captain America (again): Feeling the caffeine hit after your third cup of coffee to stay awake studying

16. Vision: When the combination of stress, lack of sleep, and/or hangover hits you in your bed the next morning

17. Thanos (again): You to your friends who are graduating and have no idea what they're doing

18. Drax the Destroyer: When the quiet kid in class reminds the teacher about the homework they forgot to take up

19. Doctor Strange: Trying to use actual magic to balance school, social life, and extracurriculars

20. Gamora: Having your sixth mini-mental breakdown of the semester like

21. All: When you and your squad are out at 2 am and don't know how you're getting home

22. Scarlet Witch: Finals week coming at you like

23. Thor: Your valiant attempt to keep your life together and actually do this adulting thing