Full Upper Body Workout

Full Upper Body Workout

How to increase your upper body strength

33
Full Upper Body Workout

Song: by Eve "Tambourine"

*To always see my newest videos and blogs, be sure to follow my Odyssey profile :) *

Exercises Performed:

Bicep Curls - 3 sets / 12-15 reps ( focus on squeezing your bicep each time - don't be afraid to use lighter weight if necessary! )

Shoulder Press - 3 sets / 12-15 reps

Bicep Hammer Curl with Plate - 3 sets / 12- 15 reps ( keep elbows in place at your sides and try to focus on only using your biceps )

Overhead Tricep Extension with Plate - 3 sets / 12-15 reps

Dumbbell Front Raises - 3 sets / 12-15 reps each arm

Hammer Curls - 3 sets / 12-15 reps each arm

Preacher Curls- 3 sets / 12-15 reps

TRX Bicep Curls - 3 sets / 12-15 reps

*Can omit or do in replace of first exercise! I just like doing both. *

TRX Tricep Press - 3 sets / 12-15 reps

Push-Ups - 3 sets / 10 reps

Medicine Ball Push-Ups - 3 sets / 10 reps

Bosu Ball Push-Ups - 3 sets / 10 reps or until failure!

I superset the last 3 push-up variations (do the first ten regular push-ups, then the next 10 with the medicine ball and end with the bosu ball ones without stopping - so 30 in a row then rest for 15 - 30 seconds and finish the last 2 sets)

*If you are unable to do the last 2 variations ( still try guys! 😜) do regular push ups and if you reach failure go to your knees to finish them! PUSH THROUGH! You got this!!

I kept the clip of me struggling at the end because I want you all to see I too struggle. I like to leave my workouts feeling like I got shi* done and accomplished something and I want you all to feel that way too!

If there are ever any exercises that you are still confused about don't be afraid to ask me or even YouTube/Google them during your workouts, I do all of the time!

If there are certain exercises you are too nervous to try or unable to perform, there are always different variations available online as well.

Disclaimer: I am not a trainer. These exercises are performed based off of my own abilities and knowledge. Form is very important when lifting so please just always be careful guys 🙏🏼

For these videos and more follow me on :

Instagram : amandajofit

Snapchat : purefitlife

If you enjoyed this video please give it a share and I will see you in the next one!

Thanks for watching :)