A Friendsgiving And Thanksgiving Drinking Game To Help You Survive The Holidays

Please drink responsibly.

132

The holidays never fail to bring out tensions, drama, and unwanted questions. Whether it's for Friendsgiving or Thanksgiving, you'll surely have some fun this holiday with these drinking game lists. The rules are simple; if your evening checks off something on the list, you take a drink. Grab the drink or shot of your choice and gather friends and family for a great start to the holiday season. These drinking games are only meant for individuals ages 21 and up. Please drink responsibly.

Friendsgiving Drinking Game:

Take a shot or sip if...

1. You're serving turkey

2. Someone shows up 'baked'

3. There's a vegetarian and/or vegan at the table

4. You make an emergency grocery store run

5. Visitors are wearing clever Thanksgiving sweaters

6. There's Christmas music playing

7. The tablecloth gets wine stains

8. Unexpected guests arrive

9. Someone checks their Friendsgiving Instagram post's likes

10. A football game is playing on the T.V.

11. One friend doesn't contribute anything

12. Someone brings up the unspoken friend group drama

13. You're serving canned cranberries

14. There's pumpkin pie for dessert

15. The couple in the group start displaying PDA

16. Someone accidentally drops a major secret

17. Ex GF/BFs are sitting at the table

18. Someone gets sentimental

19. You unbutton your pants from over-eating

20. You wore sweatpants/stretchy pants

21. Someone falls asleep after dinner

22. Someone gets way too drunk

23. Someone makes a punny Thanksgiving joke

Family Thanksgiving Drinking Game:

Take a shot or sip if...

1. You're serving turkey

2. Someone starts a heated political conversation

3. The kids' table looks more fun

4. There's a vegetarian and/or vegan at the table

5. There's Christmas music playing

6. Someone brings up recent family drama

7. You make an emergency grocery store run

8. Family members are wearing clever Thanksgiving sweaters

9. You already start talking about Christmas

10. Someone gets way too drunk

11. Your favorite cousin shows up

12. The tablecloth gets stained by wine

13. The Macy's Day parade is on

14. Unexpected guests arrive

15. Someone checks the number of likes on their Thanksgiving Instagram post

16. A football game is playing on the T.V.

17. You're serving fresh cranberries

18. There's pumpkin pie for dessert

19. You start watching A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving

20. The family member that brought their GF/BF starts displaying PDA

21. Someone gets sentimental

22. Childhood memories are brought up

23. You unbutton your pants from over-eating

24. You wore sweatpants/stretchy pants

25. Someone falls asleep after dinner

26. Someone leaves early for Black Friday

27. There's one guest that no one knows

28. You're forced to awkwardly say hello to distant relatives

29. Someone makes a punny Thanksgiving joke

No matter how you spend the holidays or who you celebrate them with, be sure to gather yourself around loved ones this holiday season. Hopefully, these lists will help make your Friendsgiving or Thanksgiving just a bit more fun. Happy holidays!