10 Random-As-Ever 'Friends' Quotes Only True Fans Will Know
Television Streaming

If you know, you know.

96

There are a few moments from "Friends" that can be referenced for every life scenario, related or not. Only true Friends fans will know these ten quotes, where they are from, and be able to use them all the time.

1. "I KNOW!" — Monica Geller

*High-pitch tone activated*

“… Aaand we’re done with the (insert food here)” — Chandler Bing

When someone starts talking about something not only unappetizing, but that oddly resembles the food you're eating.

“JOEY DOESN’T SHARE FOOD!” — Joey Tribbiani

Very self-explanatory.

“I'm fiiine!” — Ross Geller

When you're so, totally NOT fine.

“Isn’t that just kick you in the crotch, spit on your neck fantastic?” — Rachel Green

I'll leave that there.

6. “You ate my sandwich? MYYY SANDWICH?” — Ross Geller

Ross' mental and emotional breakdown over his leftover sandwich really wasn't an overreaction... I mean I know the feeling.

7. “I think this is the first time I’ve ever skipped a meal… I think my pants are a little loose.” — Joey Tribbiani

When it's been two hours and you haven't snacked.

8. "Oh, no." — Phoebe Buffay

Her trademark phrase.

9. “Unagi". — Ross Geller

When you know you know best...and you're right.

10. “Jetafloop, flee". — Joey Tribbiani

Joey's pitiful attempt at learning French can be equated to any time you just cannot get the hang of something that should be fairly simple, so this is naturally one of my favorite "Friends" quotes of all time.