Free Chipotle May Be Coming Your Way

Free Chipotle May Be Coming Your Way

Let's just say, keep an eye on your mailboxes.

17
International Business Times

You heard correctly, Chipotle fanatics! Ever since their nasty string of Norovirus and E. coli outbreaks, Chipotle has garnered a bad reputation with some of even their most steadfast admirers (read: me). However, the company insists that it's revamped their food safety protocols, and even with the closing down of every single Chipotle store nationwide on February 8, Chipotle is recording their first ever quarterly loss. This isn't exactly a "baby's first steps" kind of milestone either.

But what does this mean to you, connoisseurs of burrito bowls?

More. Free. Chipotle.

In a new marketing tactic starting this month, Chipotle is mailing out around 21 million vouchers for a free entrée--roughly equalling 1 out of every 12 Americans. The coupons are set to expire on or around May 15, so get your free shit, ya'll!

For those of you still on the fence about my favorite burrito palace, let me put your troubled minds at ease. Chipotle hired the mecca of food-safety, a man named James Marsden, who's a professor of meat-science at Kansas State University. Meat-science. He was also inducted into the Meat Industry Hall of Fame. Seriously. You can read more about him here, and about his son, the hunk of all hunks, actor James Marsden, here.

So fret not, consumers of sofritas, this guy's got it all under control.

#InMarsdenWeTrust