8 Chipotle Meals To Bring Your Girlfriend, Even If She's As Extra As The Guac

You may not be able to make her happy, but Chipotle can.

625
YouTube//penguin1o4

Has your girlfriend ever craved Chipotle?

Has she begged you to take her or go with her and you just didn't have the time? Do you want to know how to make it up to her?

Here are 8 Chipotle meals that you could bring her to make up for anything you've ever done wrong!

1. Burrito

A Flour tortilla wrapped around your choice of meat, rice, beans, veggies, salsa, sour cream and or cheese. Also, don't forget the guac.

2. Burrito bowl

Your choice of meat, rice, beans, veggies, salsa, sour cream and or cheese. Minus the tortilla because, ya know, calories.

3. Crispy corn tacos

Triple tacos with her fav meat, salsa, or sour cream. You can also add guac if you're feelin' extra. Great meal for when she needs a lil' crunch in her life.

4. Soft flour tacos

Triple soft tortillas cradling her choices of meat and condiments. Best meal for when she doesn't want to deal with cleaning up the aftermath of a crunchy taco.

5. Salad

A soft bed of Romain lettuce with her favorite meat or sofritas. Topped with beans, salsa, sour cream, and cheese. Good choice for when she wants to eat healthily but needs her Chipotle fix.

6. Chips and queso

For when you want to show her just how cheesy you really are.

7. Chips and guac

For when you want to show her just how much you care about her because she knows guac costs extra.

8. Chips and salsa

For when she's feelin'spicy!