One Of These Four Seasons Was Created By Pure Evil
Seasonal

The Devil is laughing at all of us!

78
https://unsplash.com/photos/f2BqTZXaDkI

Most states and even countries have 4 seasons all year round. You're somewhere where the leaves are changing different colors, snow mysteriously falls from the sky, flowers start to bloom, or it gets intensively hot out of nowhere. But one of these seasons was created by Satan himself.

These are the 4 seasons:

1. Autumn - the crisp cool air that makes you want to drink a salted caramel latte
  2. Winter - cold but yet relaxing atmosphere that makes you want to cozy up
  3. Spring - the in-between stage of winter and summer yet you want to wear floral patterns and bright or pastel colors
  4. Summer - you are a hot one but everyone loves you, so let's take a dip in some body of water

Do you know which one I was talking about that Satan sits back and laughs at all of us?

It's SPRING! Spring was created by the Devil himself. And I'll tell you why.

It is the peak of allergy season!

For those of you who have allergies or terrible allergies aka moi, you know Spring is the worst season of them all. Spring has officially sprung by murdering our nostrils and making you tear up for no reason. Pollen is at its ultimate high and the white nasty smelling flowers are blooming from the trees. Lucifer himself is enjoying your pain! Which is absolutely rude.

How do you beat this you ask?

Well, it's hard but you can do it! First, get some allergy prescription and never step outside till June! Call your boss and tell him or her that you are taking a long hiatus, kick your feet up, watch a ton of movies, eat some Boom Chicka Pop popcorn, meal prep and etc. because you're staying inside for a while.

Spring is the Devil.