In case you missed it, I love Halloween. I love that it's all spooky and kind of mystical. I like that there's something magical about it. The superstition and tradition surrounding it gives it an added layer of fun. Basically, this love for Halloween is either something that you understand of you don't. If you do understand, then you know that these 10 things are true.

1. Your ideal Friday night is watching 'Hocus Pocus' with your boo

"Boo." Get it?

2. You think Candy Corn is the GOAT of Halloween candy and you will fight about it

All these people who don't like it just don't understand. I mean, not only is it good by itself, it's also fabulous in rice crispy treats, mixed with cashews, or just

3. You start thinking about your costume super early

I started thinking about mine when we came back to school and settled on it at the beginning of October.

4. And you love making it from stuff you already have instead of buying it like a norma person

The coolest costumes are the ones that you can make out of clothes you already own.

5. But you aren't afraid to go all out

In fact, you go all out more often than not. I mean, you only get one night to pretend to be someone else and wear weird clothes, right?

6. Judging other costume ideas is a lot of fun for you

Idea vs. how well they pull it off is one of my favorite categories, but originality is also really fun. The worst are by far the people who try to do a "cute" or "adult" version of something. Just no.

7. You have a Halloween playlist that you jam to 

October is Halloween jams month and you know this as well as anyone

8. Most people get excited for October because of fall, but you get excited for October because of Halloween

Spooky season first, am I right?

9. You absolutely cannot let Christmas music happen before Halloween

Even if you're also obsessed with Christmas, you will not let it step on Halloween.

10. Your favorite childhood movies are Disney Channel Halloween movies

'Halloweentown,' 'Hocus Pocus,' 'The Little Vampire,' and 'Twitches' all hold a special place in my heart.

11. You celebrate Halloween all October long

You probably deliberately read scary books and watch scary movies and eat Halloween foods and listen to Halloween music.

12. You have Halloween decorations

They are both spooky and cute. So basically they're the best.

13. You relate to Wednesday Addams on a spiritual level 

For a whole month, you turn into the coolest and spookiest character ever.

14. You will make your friends dress up 

They don't have to love it at much as you do, but they have to at least celebrate properly.

15. Basically, you just know Halloween is the best

What's not to love?

If you relate to any of these, you're definitely the girl who is obsessed with Halloween. But that makes you a cool person, so don't change.