15 Reasons To Be Excited For Fall Right Now
Seasonal

15 Reasons You Need To Be Excited About Fall

If only it could last forever.

182
PBS

Fall is the best season. Spring is pretty. Summer is fun. Winter is well ... cold. But Fall has everything. It's fun! It's beautiful! It's everything you've ever dreamed. Here are the top 15 reasons you need to be excited for fall.

1. Perfect Weather

It's not too hot. It's not too cold. You can go out in normal clothing without looking like a waddling penguin. You don't need to hide in the shade and stand by a fan in order to stop sweating waterfalls. Fall is perfect.

2. Apple Picking

Don't go to the grocery store to get your apples. Go apple picking. It's the perfect experience to become one with Mother Nature. Plus there are so many kinds of apples. It's a cute time for a date, a fun pass time with friends, or just a great way to be outside.

3. Crunchy Leaves

You walk outside and there are leaves everywhere. They are all waiting for you. They are crisp and ready to go. As you walk your merry way, they crunch as if cheering you on. If you want to go for the win, gather all the leaves up into a pile and jump. That huge crunch as you land is music to your ears.

4. Beautiful Scenery

Everywhere you look everything is beautiful. There are colors of all sorts. They are bright and vibrant. Yellows, oranges, and reds that bring joy to everywhere you go. The scene is inspirational to any artist.

5. Mugs and Deliciousness

Hot chocolate to warm herbal tea, hot beverages await to be poured into your cute decorative and themed mugs. Mugs with snazzy quotes or painted with fun patterns come out to be displayed. Your hands are warm. Your stomach is content. And your heart beats with joy.

6. Clothes

New season equals new wardrobe. Not only are there new fall lines coming out in fashion, but you can just simply wear more clothes. You can wear sweaters, hats, scarves, mittens, gloves, coats, and so much more! Your closet has never been happier.

7. Food

Apple pie, turkey, pumpkin spice, s'mores, stuffing, and the list of items in this feast go on and on. Foods that only match this season come out to be enjoyed and we must make the most of them.

8. Cozy Blankets

Cooler weather means more cozy blankets. It's time to make our sleep more luscious. Thick blankets with cute designs start to adore every sleep friendly corner from couches to windowsills. Napping no longer is a desired thought, it becomes a lifestyle.

9. Hiking

Enjoying the great outdoors at its best calls for hiking. Whether at sunrise or sunset, the Earth is ready to show off it's beauty and it awaits for us to go see it.

10. Fire

Bonfires, campfires, and small fires at home are all encouraged in the fall. They provide warmth and comfort for all, from the solitary thinker to the family of ten.

11. Country Drives

There is no better time for a drive through the country than in the fall. Cool breeze blows through your hair. The rolling hills are well pronounced with accented colors. The air smells of invitation to go on an adventure.

12. Daylight Savings

Get ready to 'fall back' an hour! Daylight savings ends and we get to sleep an extra hour. We all deserve that extra hour.

13. Holidays

Finally, fall kicks-off the holidays. It's because of the holidays that we can make it through winter but fall gives us a great warm-up round with Halloween and Thanksgiving. The family is brought closer together. Friends are appreciated. Fall has arrived.

So go out into the world because fall is here!