I Found Someone, At The Most Unexpected Time And The Least Expecting Person

And I am the happiest I have ever been.
249

I found someone who makes me happy.

Someone who makes me feel like I am a work of art, neatly painted together with imperfections, impurities and true beauty. A work of imperfect perfection and I am proud of that. I found someone who has me as their top priority no matter what anyone else says or does about it. This someone is very proud of me, supports me, and always put me on the top of their priority list.

To them, my goals are achievable, as real and tangible as I want them to be. My goals and dreams are right in front of me. I just have to reach out and touch them, taste them, and I have my biggest cheerleader on my side. This courageous person sees far beyond my insecurities, fears, and past. They see nothing but my future, my strengths, and my heart of gold.

I found someone who makes me smile. I smile in the mirror everyday not only because I like what I see, I like what I feel. My heart is whole, and my eyes radiate love. This person wakes up and does all they do for me every single day. Someone who makes me feel like a fierce boss babe. Because I am.

Someone who knows me inside and out without question or prompting. Someone who takes care of me physically and mentally. Being taken care if is an incredible feeling promoting a healthy life. I'm very happy. Unconditional love is all I receive along with forgiveness, compassion, and understanding. No one's perfect but being unconditionally accepted is something I can get used to for a lifetime.

Oh, you think I found a man? Well, no. I didn't find a man. I don't need a man to make me a top priority, treat me well, and make me happy. Especially when I can do that all myself.

I found the most special, strong, amazing young woman in the world. I found the most unsuspecting person in this world at the strangest time.

I found myself.

In order to be truly and beautifully happy with anyone, you have to be happy with yourself first.

And I am the happiest I have ever been.