An Open Letter To My Forever Roomie

An Open Letter To My Forever Roomie

I can't wait to see what the future holds for us.

352
Sydney Eisenberg

Around this time, a lot of people know where they are going to be attending school in the fall. The next step to this college process is finding a roommate. As tedious and nerve wracking as the process of finding a roommate is, you will (hopefully) be happy with the person you choose to live with for your freshman year (and maybe even beyond) of college! I know that I'm happy to have found the perfect roommate. Here's to you my roomie lover BFF!!

To My Forever Roomie,

If it wasn't for you, I don't know how I'd survive college. Thank you for becoming my best friend and my sister in such a short amount of time. Let's bring it back to when we first met. Sliding into your Instagram DM's was a big step for me. Once we started talking, we figured out that we were easily the same person. When we were about to meet up for the first time, I was anxious. Anxious that things would not work out or that we would not get along. But thankfully, on that February day in New York City, I met my other half.

When we got to school this past fall, things were a little rough for me. Being homesick while going through sorority recruitment really isn't the most ideal combination. However, with you by my side, I was able to get through whatever life threw at me. Having your support means so much to me and I couldn't thank you enough for helping me overcome any obstacles I encountered while in college. I also know that I can talk to you about anything, whether it be family, friend, or boy related. And for that, I'm grateful for as well. I know that wherever life takes me or whatever life hands me, you will be a part of it.

I'm so lucky to have someone who loves "The Greatest Showman" as much as I do, someone who is as weird as I am, and someone who loves to eat (just) as much as I do. Thank you for always doing the roomie dance with me, for milly rocking to any song (especially classical music) with me, and for living in the most lit dorm with me. Also, thank you for making me laugh at anything and everything (especially memes and Vines) and for giving me the best advice. Words cannot describe how much you mean to me and how much our friendship means to me. I cherish every moment we have together, as well as every memory. I love you more than you will ever know and I'm so incredibly thankful and lucky to have you in my life. Especially as my freshman year college roommate!! Having you as my forever roomie makes me the happiest person ever, and I can't wait to see what is in store for us in the future!!

Love you beyond!!

XOXO,

Your Forever Roomie