For Those I Don’t Speak To Anymore

For Those I Don’t Speak To Anymore

It was time for me to move on.

6
For Those I Don’t Speak To Anymore
Blogger

When you’re a kid you don’t know what to expect from people. You just know your parents tell you to make new friends and they talk to your friend’s parent to try and make a bond with them. Just so you know, I bet your parents didn’t tell you this fun fact and you had to figure it out all on your own. Not everyone talks to each other forever, there’s always an ending to your story.

Once upon a time you met in daycare, then went to the same preschool and had no idea both your parents and mine would put us in the same elementary school for kindergarten and beyond. In daycare you just crawl there, not talking but babbling trying to speak words when you know you can’t. You get older, words form along with your friendships with that one person.

Time also flies, you meet other people you both find interesting along with ones that make you go your separate ways. You have no idea the separate paths start happening until the beginning of middle school or high school (depending on what type of district/schooling you were in). Even in college it may seem like the end but it really isn’t.

In short, to those people I don’t speak to anymore, thank you for being a part of my life in the first place. Yes I always treasure the times we had since you were a part of my life first as a stranger then grew a bond; but let’s be honest, we both had to of felt at some point this wasn’t going to last forever. I may of learned from you, but maybe it was for the best we stopped communicating.

It made me learn about trust, how people can be as life changes with them and how there are more people in the world than just you and me. We have to explore our options not just with the big life changing decisions or the small ones like Mac or PC, but with the people around us as well to see if they fit my comfort zone like you used to. With that said, I bid you adieu until our paths will (possibly) cross again someday.