For My Brothers Who I Wouldn't Trade For The World

They’ve made me tougher, wiser, and happier.

206

This is for my brothers,

Who are truly the best. The fact that I get to live with two of my best friends is really, really great. The bond we share is really special, no matter the type of day we’re having. Even though the inevitable will happen and you will fight with your siblings, they’ll always be the people who grew up by your side.

Whether the fist fight breaks out because they looked at you funny when you were in a terrible mood, took your mom or dad’s side when they should've stuck with you, or made fun of you and you won’t tolerate it, no matter what, your siblings will always be your siblings. Whether you like it or not, they aren’t going anywhere. Like many people say, you can pick your friends but you can’t pick your family. But if you’re lucky enough, your family members are some of your best friends anyway.

Having two younger brothers is something I would never ever ever want to change. Some people wish for the things they don’t have, but I wouldn't have it any other way. The relationships I have with the both of them are very different, but are both so special to me.

Brothers are there for you when you need advice, and not sugar-coated. When you just need to know something with an honest opinion, they’ll tell you the truth, even if it may be too honest sometimes, but it's just out of love. They’re there for you when you want to go on adventures late at night when you don’t want to do homework. They’re there for you when you need a good laugh, or when you want to make ice cream sundaes at midnight.

The relationship may be “love-hate” at times, but I know that a day doesn't go by that they wouldn't be there for me. Remember the times you’re in a fight with somebody and you’re trying to hold the grudge just because that’s what you're supposed to do in a fight? With brothers, it’s almost impossible because of the urge to show them something so hilarious you just can’t stay mad.

I’ve learned the most from my brothers, laughed the hardest, had the most fun and smiled the most with them. I’ve always appreciated and looked up to them, even though they are seven and three years younger. They’ve made me tougher, wiser, and happier. But as I’m away at college this year I’ve learned to appreciate them more. As we get older our friendship only bonds tighter, and I am excited to see what the future will bring.

[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F04%2F18%2F635966146548900626685075537_6359646020504784482021519527_IMG_1769%252011.06.53%2520PM.jpg&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=233&h=02b650d18de42613a9384e9867f219207e4acf7a3b194ce722810d045147521a&size=980x&c=78138129 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2016%252F04%252F18%252F635966146548900626685075537_6359646020504784482021519527_IMG_1769%25252011.06.53%252520PM.jpg%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D233%26h%3D02b650d18de42613a9384e9867f219207e4acf7a3b194ce722810d045147521a%26size%3D980x%26c%3D78138129%22%7D" expand=1 original_size="1x1"]

With utter love and appreciation for my brothers!