Foods That Can Actually Increase Your Sex Drive

218

By Dawn DePhillips

Can food really increase your sex drive? I found that the foods below can help with your sex drive and stimulate the psyche, and since the brain is the largest sexual organ in the body, let's get on it. If cupid had a fork, he would be serving some options from the menu below...eat up my friends.

Eggs -An Egg A Day Keeps Your Libido Going All Day

Want to encourage morning sex, eat eggs for breakfast. Eggs are high in vitamin B6 and B5 and can help with keeping the stamina in the sack. Go on and scramble up or eat a hardboiled egg to keep your energy up and maintain your hormone levels.

Oatmeal -The Testosterone Booster

Oatmeal contains an amino acid called L-arginine which helps pump blood flow to your body and to your sex organs. It increases testosterone which is the main factor in both men and women for sex drive and orgasms in the bloodstream.

.

Maca - Natural Viagra

Maca is a root that is available in powder form that many people add it to their smoothies as a health booster. The maca plant was used by the Peruvian culture to increase energy levels and stamina. Maca can help with hormonal balance and help increase the libido along with helping to enhance fertility.

Iceberg Lettuce -The Green Aphrodisiac

Iceberg gets a bad rap because they say it lacks nutrients, but what you might not have known is that it contains opiate which is an aphrodisiac, and helps activate sex hormones in both men and women.

Chickpeas - Yes Please

Chickpeas contain phytoestrogens with estrogen like effects. They are also rich in antioxidants, vitamins and amino acids that will increase the blood flow and boost internal lubrication.

Oysters - The Classic Love Drug

Oysters have been known to improve dopamine levels that will boost the libido in men and women. They are also high in zinc, which is known to give a boost to the sex hormones and healthy sperm.

Sweet Potatoes -A Carb Worth Eating

Sweet potatoes are rich in potassium that help lower your blood pressure. They are also rich in beta carotene that load up the body with plenty of vitamin A, which is known to promote better cervical fluid that will can help boost fertility.

Avocados -The Sexy Shaped Fruit

The ancient Aztec’s nickname for avocado was the testicle, because of the fruit’s shape and how they tend to hang in pairs from the trees. They have been known to have aphrodisiac properties that keep stamina levels up and can help with erectile dysfunction.

Figs -F Is For Fertility

Known as a sensual food due to their resemblance of the female sex organs. Figs are considered excellent stimulants in helping with fertility.

Watermelon - The New Viagra

Watermelon contains citrulline that your body converts into arginine, which is an amino acid that helps to relax the blood vessels that increase your sex drive as if you took that little blue pill. This juicy red libido booster has many vital nutrients for sexual health.

Pumpkin Seeds - The Libido Vitamin

Pumpkin seeds are loaded with vitamins and minerals that are great for your libido. They contain vitamin B, C, D and K. They also contain these great minerals such as potassium, calcium and niacin. They are also high in zinc which is essential for healthy sperm and preventing testosterone deficiency in men.

Almonds -Omega-3 To The Rescue

Essential for reproductive health, almonds are rich in zinc and selenium. The omega-3 fatty acids stir up those juices, and also help with boosting blood circulation.

Chilis - It's Getting Hot In Here

Chilies contain capsaicin which is known to rev up your libido. They also promote the release of chemicals that promote circulation and can raise your heart rate, giving you a double the pleasure of a mood and libido booster.

Basil -The Scent Of Desire

Not only does basil boost circulation by speeding up the heart, but the intense aroma of basil will increase your sexual desire. The scent of basil has long been associated with arousal.

Vanilla - The Scent of Lust

Vanilla is known as a natural sex driver booster. The scent of vanilla can increase lust. They say that adding it to your diet can increase your sexual appetite. As early as the 18th century, they claim it was given by doctors to increase male potency.

Cinnamon - Pour Some Cinnamon On Me

Cinnamon increases the body temperature and increases sexual urge. It also can help to normalize blood sugar levels. Cinnamon is considered to be one of the most effective natural aphrodisiacs.

Cocoa/Chocolate -The Pleasure Chemical

The cacao beans are where chocolate comes from, and have more antioxidants than red wine. It also contains the chemical phenylethlamine that is known to stimulate the sense of excitement...ooh la la I knew I loved chocolate for a reason.

You can't go wrong with these healthy natural foods that also will make you look and feel great. So, what are you waiting for...go stock your pantry and boost your libido and Enjoy every meal!