The Follow Up: Why Donald Trump Is The Next Best Thing For America

Comments are addressed and opinions are presented; it's about to get real.

20
tile.skinit.com

Previously, I wrote a piece revealing why I believe Donald Trump is the next best thing for America.

It stirred up tons of controversy, as well as many questions and concerns that I have decided to address here. I’ve also decided to address the bigger and more apparent issues about Donald Trump that I did not mention in the previous article, and I’ve chosen to leave out the names of the people who posed each question and comment for privacy reasons.

Disclaimer: The content you are about to read may contain material that you might find offensive or non agreeable. A lot of what is written is opinion based.

As I stated when I posted the first article, the things I write may offend readers. Each person that viewed my article made the decision to read it, knowing that the content could offend them. I do appreciate feedback when presenting any piece I write, but being blatantly rude and degrading me (i.e. saying I am the dumbest person, who has no understanding of real-world things) when doing so isn’t something I appreciate.

Yes, you have the right to disagree with every point I make, but you do not have the right to insult me, because that’s rude, and if I were to do the same to you, you wouldn’t like it either.

I am firm when I say that I am a Trump supporter. I stand by that decision, and I stand behind my reasons for why I feel that way. Honestly, how many 18-year-olds do you see voicing their opinions about politics these days? How many do you see brave enough to write and post about it?

First of all, regardless of who you choose to vote for, grouping together each candidate's supporters and calling them stupid is not only ignorant, but also untrue. It's makes you look as if you're narrow-minded.

Before deciding who I felt I should vote for, I listened to what each candidate proposed. I just happened to like Trump’s the most, just as you might have liked Hillary’s. I acknowledge that there are intelligent supporters on all sides.

“Just because Donald Trump knows about business doesn't mean he will make a good president.”

Trump is a unique candidate because he possesses certain traits and qualities that make him untouchable. The biggest example is his background in business. Our country could benefit significantly from his knowledge in business and finances.

I believe that when career politicians are elected into office, they begin to get too comfortable. But why? Because for a set time interval, they’re guaranteed that job. Whereas for people in the business world are not guaranteed their jobs for a set number of years.

They’re constantly having to strive and work to hold on to their success. If they don’t then their business will fall apart, and they’ll be left with nothing. I’m not saying that politicians do not work hard, but unlike business folks, their jobs are basically guaranteed until their term has expired.

If Trump were elected, then he would always work hard and never stop, because that’s just what he’s used to; that philosophy has modeled his life because nothing has ever been guaranteed for him. If that philosophy were put in the mindset of every American, then we would all be a little more successful too.

“There's nothing wrong with our economy, we aren't in a bad situation."

Allow me to remind you that our National Debt is currently at 19 trillion dollars, and growing every second. That debt won't just be forgiven and written off. The way the money is spent is clearly ineffective, inefficient, and needs to change. Having Trump, a career businessman, as president could benefit our country in the best of ways.

He’s a self-made billionaire, so he does know what he’s doing when it comes to finances. I support Trump running for president for the same reason that I support someone like Mark Cuben or Barbara Corcoran if they ran for president. They are all self-made, successful business people with years of leadership and economic experience, and they know how to get things done efficiently and under budget. That’s the kind of leader that America needs.

Take Trump International, Trump Tower, and the post office transformation in Washington; all projects led by Donald Trump, that were finished ahead of schedule and under budget.

“Donald Trump is a racist.”

Donald Trump is not a racist. Again, as I stated previously, I blame the media for how people view Donald Trump since they took what he said about illegal immigration and completely blew it out of context. He has never said that he dislikes a certain race.

He has said that the reason for wanting to build a wall is to stop illegal immigration into our country through the Mexican border. It’s a national security risk for undocumented immigrants to enter the country, when we know absolutely nothing about them. Illegal immigrants are coming to our country for its health benefits, job opportunities, education, etc., (which is understandable).

But coming to this country via sneaking in is the wrong way of going about things. The idea of the wall will aid in keeping people from entering our country this way. If people want to come here so badly, then they should follow the rules while doing it. If the trend of illegal immigrants continues then we will become more overpopulated than we already are, which will further hurt our economy and infrastructure.

“Donald Trump can’t shut his mouth, we don’t need someone like him running our country.”

If one thing's for sure, it's that Donald Trump doesn't bother holding his tongue. It's a trait we don't see often in political figures, because it's considered unjust on the national stage, but it's a trait we could really use. As I said before, we've become a nation controlled by leaders afraid to make big/hard decisions, leaders afraid to speak up.

Solution: Donald Trump

He won't stop opening his mouth until our nation gets what it needs and deserves. Trump is widely considered to be one of the best deal makers in real estate, a trait that can be easily translated into government. America has become like a welcome mat for everyone to stomp all over and take from, and Trump has said that he would rather sit down and negotiate with nations like Russia and Iran (rather than ignoring them).

If Trump becomes our next president, we can gain back the respect our nation deserves. Neighboring nations won't want to argue with Trump or negotiate deals that favor their side because of just who they'd be up against. These basic and necessary skills about making deals are further explained in his book "The Art of the Deal." He doesn't stop until he gets what he wants; that's probably why he's so successful too.

Another reason why I stand behind Trump and support him is by how he’s running his campaign. All of the other candidates running are being funded by large corporations (whose goals are to benefit themselves, rather than the US political system), various donors, and election committees. However, Donald Trump’s campaign is completely self-funded, which once again shows he knows what he’s doing with money.

If you were to ask me again in November who I’ll be voting for for president, the answer would still be Donald Trump. I will continue to stand firm with my beliefs and reasons for supporting him. I believe that Donald Trump is the key to making America great again.

For more information about Donald Trump’s campaign, you can visit his website by clicking the link below.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/