Top 5 Cat Accounts To Follow On Instagram

If you're obsessed with cats like me then these are the cats to follow.

177
Google

If you're obsessed with fluffy fat cats that are beautiful and playful then these are the cats to follow. I'm a huge cat lover and never got an opportunity to experience a loving pet at home. It is extremely silly that pictures of cats that I will never play with give me so much joy. However these cats just bring me so much happiness and they all have different personalities that I adore. All of the cats have thousands of followers so I know many people can relate and share my enthusiasm for these beautiful felines. Here is a list of my favorites!

1. Coby

You can clearly see he is the most beautiful cat. He became Instagram famous for his beautiful eyes that are perfectly lined with black eyeliner. He is a british shorthair who loves to dress up, eat tuna, steal covers, and play with his ducky in the tub. He has 831k followers and his own merchandise.

2. Smoothie

The most photogenic cat out there. Smoothie is a sassy British Longhair female that has a large fan base of 687k followers. She has her own app that updates her daily activities and occasionally comes out with her own sock line. She loves to nap and sometimes listens to music with her owner. She has the most beautiful green eyes and sometimes you just need a smoothie in your life.

3. Milkshake

This past September, Smoothie got a little brother named Milkshake. He is also a British Longhair and is described as the permanently shocked cat. Him and Smoothie are best friends and are usually seen together. With the help of his older sister, his fame is slowly growing with a 104k following. Him and Smoothie are always play fighting, napping, kissing or cleaning each other. Their bond is adorable and a must follow.

4. Pumpkin

Pumpkin is the sweetest cat I have ever seen. She is so playful and loving. She is not as known as the others with a modest 67.3k following but she does have many art works dedicated to her. You can clearly see from her videos that she is so kind and loves her owners. She was also blessed with natural winged eyeliner and loves playing fetch, giving high fives, and purrs like a machine.

5. Hosico

I love all five of these cats but Hosico is my favorite. He's the chubbiest, cutest cat I have ever seen. All he loves to do is just sit in small things. He has a healthy fan base of 346k followers. He is a Scottish breed. He clearly loves to eat, sleep, and play. He is so humorous and is definitely a must follow.