To My Fitbit, I Am SO Sorry About This Summer

I'm sorry you only saw inside of the fridge this summer..

21
Review Junkies

Dear Fitbit,

Let me start off by apologizing, I told you we would walk every day this summer, that we would go for jogs, and see new surroundings; but we didn’t. We saw the living room, kitchen, bedroom, and occasionally the treadmill in the basement. I’ve let you down. It wasn’t you, it was me, I was lazy and persuaded by popcorn and Netflix.

I don’t have any excuses ya know? You did everything you were supposed to! You reminded me to head to bed at 11 pm, you reminded me to get up and go out for a walk, you even reminded me to wake up in the morning (even though I snoozed you every day). You were there for me, and I let you down; for that, I am so so sorry. You continuously tracked my progress, even if there was no progress to track.

I also apologize for not checking your app every day; I told you that we would work together to track what I was eating, how much water I was consuming and any activities I did. But again, I have failed you Fitbit.

I thank you for being with me every step that I did take. Thank you for encouraging me to beat my friends in challenges, whether it was a day long or week-long work hustle challenge. Thank you for being a topic of discussion among coworkers and friends, it made the day go by faster when we compared Fitbit models.

I feel so bad about this summer, that I am going to go to the gym everyday this semester, and you’ll be able to see all the other Fitbits. You’ll be able to see new surroundings, Fitbit, not just the inside of the fridge! We are going to hit those step goals together! Thanks for being the best Fitbit, you’ve always been there when I needed you.

I love you, Fitbit.