Finals Week As Told By Friends

Finals Week As Told By Friends

We are all fine according to Ross.

14
Finals Week As Told By Friends
AsMomSeesIt

Finals week is coming into full swing, which means late nights at the lib, ridiculous amounts of coffee, and a lot of sleep-deprived students. Finals are difficult, no doubt about it, but we are all in the same boat here, so stick it out and soon it will all be over! If you're currently distracted on your phone or perusing a little social media as a "study break", take a few seconds to read this humorous, relatable article on finals week as told by the cast of the hilarious classic TV show, Friends.

When it's the last day of class before finals and your teacher is still trying to squeeze in that last minute information for you to know on the final.

Right when you're at your breaking point, your teacher emails you with a few last minute things to know on the test.

When you're running on 3 hours of sleep, you've been in the lib for hours, you're starving and out of campus cash, and you're about to have a mental breakdown.

When your teacher tells you last-minute that the final will be cumulative

It's your second night in a row at the lib past midnight and you've finally accepted that sleep just won't be a thing this week.

When you flip open the first page of your final and don't recognize the first question.

When you're in major focus mode at lib and the group a few tables down is being a little too loud.

To top off the week, there's also the lovely moving-out process accompanied by fun trips to the storage unit.

That wonderful feeling when you finally finish your last final and you are OUT of there. (You'll have to watch the show to understand this one).

Good luck TCU students and students everywhere tackling finals this week. Be diligent, work hard, and don't procrastinate. Grades are important, but the stress and lack of sleep isn't always worth it! Remember, we're all in this together and soon it will be SUMMER!!