Finals' Week As Told By "Friends"

Finals' Week As Told By "Friends"

So no one told you life was gonna be this way?

247
Finals' Week As Told By "Friends"

You're almost two-thirds done with the school year... Almost. First thing's first, you've gotta get through the most dreaded week of the quarter!

It's Finals' Week you guys, and you know what that means––coffee, no sleep, anxiety, you name it. But not to worry, your favorite friends know that your struggle is more real than ever.

1. Asking your only friend in discussion how she's going to study.

2. Graciously deciding to give your Course Hero and Study Blue login info to friends taking the course.

3. You check your Finals' Week schedule only to discover that all your exams are in the morning.

4. Calling your mom to vent and complain about every life decision you've ever made. It's called a mental break down, but don't worry because we've all been here.

5. When your friend asks you to help them memorize their flashcards, and you give them the hard truth.

6. The final for your pointless G.E. wasn't that bad after all! Go you!

7. Animal Science majors:

8. English majors:

9. History majors:

10. When your professor passive aggressively tells you that your grade isn't curved.

11. Last minute words of encouragement from yourself vs. your mom.

12. Trying to sneak a glance at someone else's study guide only to discover that their's is worse than yours. If that's possible.

13. You check your friend's snapchat story when you take a 5 minute study break at 12:30 a.m., and you're truly offended by what you see.

14. The moment it hits you that you missed the $1 Dutch Bros Joyrun promotion.

15. The sudden realization that you procrastinated more than you should have.

16. Your thoughts towards your professor after he rejects your plea for extra credit.

17. When the instructions on the test make ZERO sense! #Help #Abort

18. Mid-week vibes.

19. To the kid setting the curve:

Let's be friends.

20. When you realize the other people in your study group know more than you do and are not sharing their knowledge.

21. Your professor who grades your work subjectively:

I will fight long and hard for my A, so see you in office hours! Even if it's spring quarter.

22. When your TA catches you reviewing your notes super quickly before exams are distributed.

23. Its 2:30 a.m. and your friends want to go to bed and give up, but you're not having it.

24. Reviewing your the class that you stopped trying in weeks ago.

25. If you think that taking a shot for some energy and good vibes is a smart decision, you're wrong.

26. Your study guide v.s. the exam:

27. Mentally preparing yourself before checking Smartsite for your grades.

28. Spiting your professor for giving your class a midterm only days before the midterm... ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW?

29. I don't know, can it?

30. Good news! You just remembered that your final is 60% of your grade in the class! How fun!

31. Coming home after a long night of studying and your brain hurts more than you can express.

32. You're going insane, but no one really blames you. We all are.

33. When you go home for break before the rest of your friends and they're still frantically texting complaining about their lack of knowledge on Chicano culture.

34. Reflecting on the horribleness that was finals' week, cringing, and then drinking.

35. A bad quarter is not going to ruin your life. Stay strong.

36. It's over! Savor every second of your week of freedom.

Spring break forever, b!tches!