Finals Week In A Nutshell

Finals Week In A Nutshell

14
Finals Week In A Nutshell
odditymall.com

Finals week is the same on almost every college campus week. Empty, stained coffee cups are everywhere. The same stress can be seen written on every student's face. The libraries are all of a sudden full after they've been half empty all year. Parties are suddenly not a thing anymore. I'm betting these things probably happen on every campus as well.

1. Falling asleep in the library at 3 a.m. because it’s too much of an inconvenience to go all the way back home when you know you have to come right back at like 7 a.m. that same morning.

Why bother? It makes no sense. May as well find a comfy spot in the study room and use your jacket as a pillow.

2. Almost crying at CVS just because they didn't have the right shampoo.

It’s understandable. You’re in a fragile state. CVS should know that.

3. Forgetting to eat dinner because you're studying and realizing at 11 p.m. because all of a sudden you think you're about to die of starvation.

Bring on the dinner of champions. You’ll need all the food just to get through the all-nighter you’re pulling.

4. Procrastinating your final paper with other work.

If you don’t want to work on the 10-page politics paper, don’t worry you can just study for your other 3 exams.

5. Wearing a hat every day because you can’t bring yourself to shower.

If you didn’t workout, who cares? It’s not like you were sweaty.

6. Watching every video there is to watch on YouTube.

This was one of your methods of procrastination but now that option’s off the table.

7. Drinking your first-ever Monster energy drink.

You can ever turn it into a drinking game but since you’re a good student, just replace the beer with that Monster and you’re good to go.

8. Becoming best friends with the kid who’s always next to you on the bottom floor of the library studying.

You get to miserable together. There’s your common ground.

9. Forgetting who your roommate even is because you never see them anymore.

I mean they’ve got exams too. No time for socialization, study, people. Study!

10. Not working out for that whole week just because you’re too tired.

Mentally tired = physically tired. No need to go run 5 miles, your brain just ran 200.

11. Killing 1,000 trees with all the paper you use up.

We’re talkin’ 50-page study guides here people. That’s a lot of trees. It’s your professor’s fault, though.

12. Calling your parents every hour for a pep talk.

“Hey, Mom, I just want to warn you that I’m probably going to fail my Calculus exam. Love you!!” It’s just nice to hear she’ll still love you when you get home. Hopefully.