5 Ways To Conquer Finals Week At Florida Gulf Coast University

5 Ways To Conquer Finals Week, FGCU Style

Finals week is stressful, FGCU is relaxing, and together it makes a very relaxing week of super stress!

272

Finals week is, sadly, upon us. However, at a school like Florida Gulf Coast University, it isn't as stressful as you might think! Getting through finals week may be one of the most relaxing weeks of stress (that's possible, right?) as long as you try out these five things on campus and conquer finals week FGCU style!

1. De-stress at Puppy Palooza

What better way to de-stress during finals week than hanging out and playing with some adorable puppies?! This is FGCU at its finest!

2. Study With A View

Is there really any better way to study for those overwhelming finals than in a hammock on the beach right outside your dorm room?!?

3. Take A Break On The Lake

Stressed and overwhelmed? Do you need to do something fun before you start crying into your textbook? Head over to the lake for a quick break tubing, paddle boarding, or kayaking!

4. Relax in the Library

Maybe studying isn't always relaxing, but when you're studying in one of the library's comfortable chairs or booths, it sure is! The FGCU library will be your best friend during this last, stressful week of the semester!

5. Take A Walk

On a campus this beautiful, the best way to get through the semester is to take a walk in the fresh air with this aesthetic view! If you conquer finals week FGCU style, it really should be a relatively relaxing week!