Finals Week: As Told By Villanova Basketball

Same, Jay... same

7
Reading Eagle

It's that time of year again -- finals. Although it's always hard to finally buckle down and study for finals, it is especially hard when you're (still) coming off of a National Championship high #gocats. Speaking of which, there are many similarities between Villanova Basketball and finals week. These next two weeks will be tough, and there will probably be sweat and tears, but when the buzzer goes off on your last final, celebrations will ensue (hopefully without pepper spray).

For your procrastination pleasure, here are seven Villanova Basketball gifs and pictures that perfectly describe the stages of finals week.

1. When you realize you have two finals and a final paper all due on the same day.

2. Discretely crying in the library (shoutout to FMR).

3. Coming up with every excuse to eat junk food because calories don't count during finals week.

4. When you get an A on your final group project.

5. When someone sends you their entire study guide.

6. When your teacher says you can't study for this final in one night, but you do and you get an A.

7. Realizing you won't see 99% of the people at school for another 3 months.

8. When there's a question on the exam that wasn't in the study guide.

9. When you get a better grade than you thought you would.

10. Handing in your last final.

11. Realizing it's now summer.