Finals Week As Told By Puppies

Finals Week As Told By Puppies

The best things ever to accompany the worst thing ever.

2178
Finals Week As Told By Puppies

The time has finally come, the moment we have all been hoping would never arrive, the worst week of the entire year — it's finals week, ladies and gents. Those two words alone bring tears to my eyes and if you're anything like me, tears will be overflowing from your eyes all week. Take a well-deserved study break and let yourself smile a little with some awesome pictures of puppies we can all relate to this week.

When you get back from studying all night in the library that even the floor looks comfortable.

When you've been awake for so long that you can barely sit up to eat.

When you open your notes from the beginning of the year and realize you don't remember anything you've learned.

Desperately reaching for your tutor like.

When you remember the final isn't multiple choice.

When you hear "That was so easy!" coming out of a final you failed and all you want to do is.

When your BFF tries to cheer you up after said failed test.

When your teacher reminds you the final is cumulative.

When you and your roomies have been up all night studying.

When someone tries to cut in front of you in line for the printers.

Trying to stay awake in the library after hour seven of being there.

And after the worst week ever, after all your hard work, nothing beats handing in your last final and going home.

Happy finals week everyone! Study hard, stay calm, and always look at pictures of puppies to stay relaxed.